FLITE FEST BUILDS OHIO 2018!

Russtynailz

Let my 1400 mile drive to Flite Fest begin.

Attachments

• CE945735-AB9F-409B-87DC-5C38F1FDEA7C.jpeg
    CE945735-AB9F-409B-87DC-5C38F1FDEA7C.jpeg
    489 KB · Views: 0

Exponential

That's awesome, I happen to be friends with Matt (Rumbuilder) so it is really cool to see his design on the forum.
I’ve been following Matt’s work since I first heard about him on the CrashCast. I really hope he sells some kits of the B-17, he deserves some compensation for this great design. Now, if I guessed the cg right I may get more than one flight...

Flilab-rc

I’ve been following Matt’s work since I first heard about him on the CrashCast. I really hope he sells some kits of the B-17, he deserves some compensation for this great design. Now, if I guessed the cg right I may get more than one flight...
Cool I'll try to tell him if I can head to the local flying field soon.
*edit Best of luck for your first flight.

Last edited:

Russtynailz

So the Flite Test home page says Flite Fest starts today.can I arrive at Fury Field tonight? As of now I only 200 miles left to drive.

Morgan

So my buld is a bloody baron bult at 65-70 %(not sure) with a twin f pack (let me tell you it rips).The other plane is a kmf nano arrow for combat . Unfortunately I will only be able to make it on Friday or on Saturday.😔
1531446168996-1704461673.jpg

Fidget

Have a PowerWheels Cadillac Escalade that I'm hoping to fly. And my wife made some nice parachutes for its Minion driver.
Sadly didn't get this finished. Worked on til late Saturday and got ribs cut & spar & electronics in. But Sunday needed to start breaking camp early. Might just bring it back next year and pick up where I left off.