Flite Fest Europe

Is it a Good idea?

• Europe!

• Unnecessary

Results are only viewable after voting.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Trust me - we all love the idea of a FliteFest in Europe. :love: Those of us on this side of the pond would love the excuse to come visit and meet everyone for some flying fun!

I know the FT crew did a European working trip a couple years back and were able to see some community members while meeting up with the team from Graupner, and they have expressed a desire to pull off a FT Europe too. But with all the capital and focus they are pouring into Edgewater right now I don't think they are likely to pull off an international FF for a little while. :cry:

FDS

Elite member
I am surprised Graupner hasn’t thought of an event. RC flight is HUGE in Germany and many other European countries. They are the EU FT distribution partner so surely a FF organised by them would be better than no FF at all?

Agame334

Concerning edgewater: id love to See a vid from the Guys just showing US around... Does it Not exist or did I just miss it

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Concerning edgewater: id love to See a vid from the Guys just showing US around... Does it Not exist or did I just miss it

They have put some stuff up in the Facebook group in the past, but I'm rarely on that platform so usually miss whatever is being shared there.

FDS

Elite member
The whole plan was laid out on the video before they launched the crowdfunding bid.

kdobson83

I live it the states and I think a FF Europe would be cool. I'd like to see some FT related stuff from the other side of the pond get highlighted. I do see how hard things would be to do it with $$ and logistics and what not.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
There's the seasonal aspect as well. Summer is pretty much sewed up with FF Ohio. But if Graupner did it and all the FT Crew had to do was show up? Who knows?