Flite Fest Saturday?

jfaleo1

OK I found a way to not only get to Flite Fest while I am in OH for work, I got two (modified) JGPlanes White Diamonds shipped out ahead of me. I was just wondering who else was going to make it on the Saturday. I got my ticket already and am going to have to drive 2.5 hours to get there that morning so I may be a little tired for a while but I am hoping to meet a few of you and have a good time.

Jeff

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
OK I found a way to not only get to Flite Fest while I am in OH for work, I got two (modified) JGPlanes White Diamonds shipped out ahead of me. I was just wondering who else was going to make it on the Saturday. I got my ticket already and am going to have to drive 2.5 hours to get there that morning so I may be a little tired for a while but I am hoping to meet a few of you and have a good time.

Jeff
I will be out there with my boys.

kdobson83

My wife and I will be there Saturday. But I could only talk the wife into one day. We gotta leave at 3am to make sure we have a full day there. Then it's off to Cedar Point Sunday.

jfaleo1

My wife and I will be there Saturday. But I could only talk the wife into one day. We gotta leave at 3am to make sure we have a full day there. Then it's off to Cedar Point Sunday.

Yeah I work Friday in Columbus and have to be back Sunday afternoon for a special class I am teaching. So I get one day. Leaving very early and getting back late but my job is paying for it almost entirely 👍🏻 Hope to see you there.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Gah. I want to go so badly, but I can't make it this year. Also, not sure how I could fly commercial with my batteries or a plane...I'll have to hold out hope that we have a FFW again. :)

jfaleo1

Gah. I want to go so badly, but I can't make it this year. Also, not sure how I could fly commercial with my batteries or a plane...I'll have to hold out hope that we have a FFW again. :)
It was no problem as lone as they are less than 100wh I had 5 or 6.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
It was no problem as lone as they are less than 100wh I had 5 or 6.

Interesting...I had read that you couldn't have more than 2 lipo batteries and they had to be in storage charge, in a lipo safe or similar materials. I wonder if they'd changed the rules since I last followed it? Cool. :)

I still want a Flite Fest West, though! :)