Flite Fest South '17 video

Liemavick

Mentor
Hey guys I had limited time to fly the Phantom 4. Managed to get enough video to put this together.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Hey Brian. Thanks for posting the video. I've been jonesing for a FF fix and you hooked me up. Andre says we'd get along. That means you must like working, eating, flying, and/or socializing. Glad to hear you had a good time.
—Jim

bitogre

Awesome video. Really liked you getting Josh, Joel, and Dan doing a simultaneous DLG launch (at 1:10 in the video).

Liemavick

Mentor
Hey Brian. Thanks for posting the video. I've been jonesing for a FF fix and you hooked me up. Andre says we'd get along. That means you must like working, eating, flying, and/or socializing. Glad to hear you had a good time.
—Jim

Thanks Jim, glad you enjoyed the video. Yeah, Im a get er done kind of guy. I see something that needs doing no one has to tell me to do it. Hopefully our paths will cross at one of the FF events in the future.

Liemavick

Mentor
Awesome video. Really liked you getting Josh, Joel, and Dan doing a simultaneous DLG launch (at 1:10 in the video).

Thanks Devin, that segment of the video was my favorite as well. Cool thing was it wasnt coordinated, I was just at the right place at right time.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Thanks Devin, that segment of the video was my favorite as well. Cool thing was it wasnt coordinated, I was just at the right place at right time.

They say a good photographer finds his way to the right time and place for the perfect shot . . . Just sayin'

And as for the synchronized launch, you got the best of the flight there. Generally it all goes downhill briefly after the plane leaves the hand ;)