Flite Fest South 2017 For Sale/Trade Bazzar.

nwnugget

Let's kick this off. I have a few things collecting dust I'd love to see someone make use of.

For organization sake, please list For Sale or Trade (FS/T) item with a price or item you are looking to trade for.

Feel free to list items you are looking for as a Wanting to Buy (WTB).

FS: Spektrum DX6i, like new $80

FS: Fatshark Goggles $100 http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?34651-For-Sale-Entry-Level-Fatshark-FPV-Goggles

Possible FS: Vortex 150 with Spektrum receiver (I'll have to get the model when I get home but I believe it is the satellite receiver) spare props, two 3s 850mah batteries. $200

These items can be made into a package deal for a ready-to-fly FPV experience. Package deal $325.

FS: FT Mini Arrow. Built but never flown. I don't remember which power pack is in it. I'll have to check later.

FS: FT Bloody Baron. Built but never flown. Also has a FT power pack in it, but I don't remember which one.

I probably have batteries for the above planes as well, but not receivers. You could get a nearly ready to fly plane if you wanted to travel light.

This post will have to be updated with pricing, so check back in?

What do you all have?

Last edited:

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
I would be interested in an FT Cruiser, Guinea Pig or Sea Duck that was receiver/power pod ready. Thanks.

Last edited: