Flite Fest South 2017 Volunteers

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Thank you

Dear Flite Fest South Volunteers, Thank you!

I do apologize for this late email.
Once I got home from Florida it was back work and into the deep freeze.
Talk about system shock.

First and foremost I want to let everyone know how amazing it was to work with all of you.

Your efforts to make the 3rd Flite Fest of 2017 a success was certainly noticed.
For a small but mighty crew you managed to pull off an incredible task.

This event had the feel of the first Flite Fest in 2014 but with the benefit of vast collective experience to help run it as smooth as possible.

Now we know it was not perfect but I never once heard anyone complain or being negative. Everyone was willing to make that extra push to help out.

Be very proud of what you did.
I just wish we could have had more time together.

Leaving Florida and saying goodbye to all my Flite Test friends till next year is never easy. I however take great comfort knowing that I've made a lot of new friends and hopefully some lifetime volunteers to help out at future Flite Fest events. :)

Thank you for all your help, thank you for all your patience and most importantly thank you for trusting me.

Yours truly Andre.

IMG_6867.jpg

fdnyjery

thank you Andre

Just a quick note to tell you Andre how much I enjoyed working again for you at FF south I have only missed 1 and that was in Calif. I really enjoy working in the store and appreciate you allowing me to work there .I was told that I did a good job keeping the model kits stocked , and giving information to the customers.I hope you will assign me that position next july in Malvern for FF.
Anyway I want to wish you and your family Happy Holidays and please stay warm .....we need you at flite fest :eek:))
All The Best
Jerry OKeefe
Longwood ,Florida