Flite Fest South East? November 2017?

nwnugget

I am assuming everyone is to busy packing and building to be hyping the event and posting in forums.

Awful quiet in here.

jaredstrees

Yup. Just finished an LED wing for my little stick last night.
NIGHTSTICK1.JPG NIGHTSTICK2.JPG

I feel like I am so behind on building, but in reality, I will probably not fly nearly as much as I think I will, and I can always build at flite fest!

Steve150

thumbnail.jpg
question I have prepay pilot/RV camp
if I pop in there really late Thurs. night
can I go in or have to wait to morning?
either way is fine.

put some lights on trusty old HZ CUB
Thanks Steve

varg

Build cheap, crash cheap
Did they fly the Cozy Coupe yet? I really want to see that! I'll be there tomorrow morning, looking forward to it and hoping my X31 will fly well because I didn't have enough time to make a Bloody Baron or Mini Mustang like I wanted to :)

jaredstrees

What an awesome time! Wish I could have stayed later today, but had to go get my daughter. Loved meeting everyone and had an absolute blast! Bring it south again next year!

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
WOW I had so much fun, I was able to see so much shake hands with the FT crew, demo a plane for HURC, meet a bunch of people the list goes on and on! I hope there's another one next year!

Last edited:
What an amazing event filled with amazing people! I loved volunteering and couldn’t imagine doing it again without it. I loved walking through the build tent and seeing the designs that everyone was coming up with. Especially the younger ones! Great job to everyone for making it a memorable experience! I hope to do it again next year!!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
WOW I had so much fun, I was able to see so much shake hands with the FT crew, demo a plane for HURC, meet a bunch of people the list goes on and on! I hope there's another one next year!

I had a blast too! I'm hoping they got some good video of that Bipe demo. Did you try tweaking it to get it to fly better?

Fred

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
I had a great time as well. I may have stunk up the place a little with my flying this time, but I volunteered in the build tent, met a lot of great people and was a lot more social than I usually am. It was nice to help some new guys and girls get started.

One of the benefits of trips to the States, is the opportunity to carry home some Amazon purchases. I now have CorrosionX! Seaplanes are coming. I also got some Gorilla Glue and a MonoKote iron. @DamoRC I'll be able to do a round fuse now :)

Last edited: