Flite Fest Videos - Island RC

Island RC

Last weekend I had the opportunity to go down to Malvern Ohio and enjoy Flight Fest 2015. I even had some time to film some videos so I decided to make this thread to share some of the videos I took over the weekend.

This first video is a FPV flight I did on the Saturday using my Cinetank Mk 2. There is even some aerial video of the Bloody Wonder dog fighting. Enjoy the video!!!

Keep checking this thread for more videos to come!

Island RC

Alright, here is the second video I have made. It is a compilation of the combat that happened a few times over the weekend. It has some aerial footage from my quadcopter and some ground based footage. Enjoy!!

Stay tuned to this thread for more videos to come!!

AeroMaestro

Hey, I was there flying my CineTank Mk2 FPV, too! But I was only there Thursday and got through just six batteries before the rain started. My video looks almost exactly like yours, minus the combat footage. It's a bummer, too. Because combat footage was precisely what I was hoping to catch while I was there.

Island RC

Hey, I was there flying my CineTank Mk2 FPV, too! But I was only there Thursday and got through just six batteries before the rain started. My video looks almost exactly like yours, minus the combat footage. It's a bummer, too. Because combat footage was precisely what I was hoping to catch while I was there.

It's nice to meet another Cinetank fan. I only got to fly one battery through the weekend lol, but it was still lots of fun. I spent most of the time building/flying a mini guinea. It just so happened that during my one battery they did a combat, so it worked out.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Good news for combat fans... I'm hoping to secure an area of the flight line that is all combat, all the time. You can call for someone to narrate over the PA for you but it won't be needed to conduct combat.

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Good news for combat fans... I'm hoping to secure an area of the flight line that is all combat, all the time. You can call for someone to narrate over the PA for you but it won't be needed to conduct combat.

Great idea! It needs to be an area not over soy beans or corn, to aid in foam bits and electronics recovery.