Flite Test articles not showing since website change

Mirabile Visu

I love Flitetest with a passion, and it has changed my modelling. Following the exploits of Josh and Josh, Chad and David is addictive.

However, since the website change, I can no longer view the posted articles and videos.

The list of ariticles shows up on the home page, but when I click on a link to an article, I only get an abbreviated summary, as shown here :

2.JPG

I've tried Compatabilty View on IE (version 9), but that didn't work. Any suggestions please, as I need to catch up on the team's exploits.....

Best regards,

Trevor

Mirabile Visu

Thanks Colorex, that worked. It never occurred to me to try Chrome.

I don't knoe why Internet Explorer was ok with the old FliteTest website, but not the new one. Most strange.

Anyway, I can now keep in touch with Josh and Josh, so I am very grateful to you for your excellent advice.

Best regards,

Trevor

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thanks Colorex, that worked. It never occurred to me to try Chrome.

I don't knoe why Internet Explorer was ok with the old FliteTest website, but not the new one. Most strange.

Anyway, I can now keep in touch with Josh and Josh, so I am very grateful to you for your excellent advice.

Best regards,

Trevor

As a self-taught basic web developer, I can say it is a pain in the back to code for IE.