• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Flite Test at local hobby stores?

It would be a great thing if Flite Test sold their products at other r.c. hobby shops. (i.e. Hobby Town USA, Hobby Hut, etc.) Not only would it make it easier for fans to buy and fly from their trusted brand, but others will find out about them, and join the community. Plus, the hobby shops could gain increased profits from the new merchandise.
I would understand if Flite Test only wants to have a online business.

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor
Flite Test does sell products in some local hobby shop right now. Unfortunately it is up the the consumer to ask their local hobby shops to carry FT products. There has to be local interest for a hobby shop to stock the product.

sprzout

Mentor
Hobbytown was carrying Flite Test products, but all of them near me closed up. Next closest one is 30 mi. away...:(

Yeah. no LHS for me either since hobbytown closed. The one here didn't want to order items anyway. Maybe one of the reasons they closed...

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Great Hobbies is AWESOME! we love them and they carry our stuff for sure!

Hobby town does carry our stuff, but like he said its unfortunate bc its based on location etc

Blessings,
Stefan

down near me I have a nice sized indie shop that sells some FT stuff called Shimano's Hobbies... it's about a case/big box of build kits, sadly some are ripped open and have a few bits lost from the packaging... he also has various power packs and stuff which is nice... the prices are very fair especially when you figuring in shipping costs...