FLITE TEST CROWD FUND IS LIVE!!

earthsciteach

I am SOOO excited for this! I can not wait to hang out with you guys there! If you didn't know, Josh and Jen kindly joined us for last Sunday's podcast, very shortly after the first goal amount was met. Josh has a lot to say about what this will become.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That was a great interview for sure. I turned several non RC friends to watch this to show them why I am so excited about FT and the hobby in general.

@Stefan Hey mate a friend of mine has donated to the fund and had a limited amount available at the time. He wants to add more to what he has donated and wondered if you guys would automatically put the two donations together to equal the total tier or if they would both get counted separate and he would receive double rewards for what he donates? I told him to email you about how to handle that and I thought it best to make the question and answer public should others want to amend their donations before the period ends.

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
That was a great interview for sure. I turned several non RC friends to watch this to show them why I am so excited about FT and the hobby in general.

@Stefan Hey mate a friend of mine has donated to the fund and had a limited amount available at the time. He wants to add more to what he has donated and wondered if you guys would automatically put the two donations together to equal the total tier or if they would both get counted separate and he would receive double rewards for what he donates? I told him to email you about how to handle that and I thought it best to make the question and answer public should others want to amend their donations before the period ends.

Hey buddy!
Thanks for checkin in! Yea, def have him email me asap and we can see if we can get it situated! I have a few options that might work... looking forward to chatting with him!

Blessings friend and hope all is WELL!! ;)

Stefan

RCdiy

RCdiy
@Stefan
Could you clarify on the Indiegogo site if the Founder Speed Build Kit comes with a power pack and battery.

Redflier

Launch Mode
I watched the Founders Plane (FT Tele) prototype flight vid last night. JBix, you knocked it out of the park! What a cool plane!

Though I can't contribute enough to qualify for a kit, I want to get building a twin version with FPV nose (swappable - great idea!) as soon as they become available to buy.

RCdiy

RCdiy
I watched the Founders Plane (FT Tele) prototype flight vid last night. JBix, you knocked it out of the park! What a cool plane!

Though I can't contribute enough to qualify for a kit, I want to get building a twin version with FPV nose (swappable - great idea!) as soon as they become available to buy.

Was this posted for contributors only? I haven't contributed yet.

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
HEY everyone!

Just wanted to update everyone that is on here... We are coming out with another update video that I will share here shortly. BUT wanted to let everyone know that there are going to be 3 new perks added to the Crowdfund for the last 15 or so days!

Those would be:

Single FF coupon $49,
2 pack FF coupon $99
3 pack FF coupon $149

These work essentially as like a discount code that can be used at ANY FF event for anything FLITE FEST related(Camping, entry, Pilot pass, Etc) This allows for people who were PLANNING on going to the event already, to contribute to the campaign! ;)

Anyways, Ill shoot the vid over soon, but wanted to let you guys know in advance! :)

Blessings,
Stefan

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Awesome! Hit those stretch goals. LET IT ROLL!

HEY everyone!

Just wanted to update everyone that is on here... We are coming out with another update video that I will share here shortly. BUT wanted to let everyone know that there are going to be 3 new perks added to the Crowdfund for the last 15 or so days!

Those would be:

Single FF coupon $49,
2 pack FF coupon $99
3 pack FF coupon $149

These work essentially as like a discount code that can be used at ANY FF event for anything FLITE FEST related(Camping, entry, Pilot pass, Etc) This allows for people who were PLANNING on going to the event already, to contribute to the campaign! ;)

Anyways, Ill shoot the vid over soon, but wanted to let you guys know in advance! :)

Blessings,
Stefan

RCdiy

RCdiy
$304,323 USD raised by 1863 backers

I am so happy!!!
[FONT=&quot]$304,323[/FONT][FONT=&quot] USD [/FONT][FONT=&quot]raised by 1863 backers[/FONT]

AudioCyclist

Does anyone know how the relationship between Flite Test and the parent company, Lauren International, will be affected by the creation of Edgewater Airpark? With Josh and Jen taking on this project as their own, what part, if any, does Lauren play in the park's creation, operation, maintanence, expansion, etc? Just curious.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
From what has been said Lauren is 100% behind it and things will be the same. One of the reasons the golf course has been secured is Lauren has done a long term lease for FT to use the property.

Ray K

Ray K
From what has been said Lauren is 100% behind it and things will be the same. One of the reasons the golf course has been secured is Lauren has done a long term lease for FT to use the property.

I wasn't aware Lauren was still involved in Flite Test. Good to know Josh still has the backup. This is quite a project but he's got enough age now plus Jen by his side, as well as the rest of the gang, that I have no doubt they'll make it happen. And then there's still over 800.000 of the rest of us to help a bit if needed.

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
not to be a jerk but...has anyone received anything yet, or even heard anything yet? :confused:

donated a decent amount of money and kinda wondering where's my coin, hat, shirt, and airplane? any news on when we are supposed to see our stuff?

thanks,

jason ;)

RCdiy

RCdiy
[FONT=&quot]$377,600[/FONT][FONT=&quot] USD [/FONT][FONT=&quot]raised by 2308 backers
The community came through:)

Stephan, could you post an update?
- what will be actually built
- timelines
- volunteer and in kind donation opportunities
- perk mailing

[/FONT]

PlaneAddicted

Cub Crazy
not to be a jerk but...has anyone received anything yet, or even heard anything yet? :confused:

donated a decent amount of money and kinda wondering where's my coin, hat, shirt, and airplane? any news on when we are supposed to see our stuff?

thanks,

jason ;)

I am guessing that all the rewards would have to be ordered/crated after the end of the campaign once they know how many of each is needed. I am sure that Josh and Jen are on top if it. A quick update would be nice though.

John

Ray K

Ray K

thanks,

jason ;)

May I suggest that anyone who is concerned about the "rewards" has perhaps missed the spirit of this whole thing?

bitogre

May I suggest that anyone who is concerned about the "rewards" has perhaps missed the spirit of this whole thing?

While I do agree with this point, I do think it is a little harsh. I am in no hurry to get my rewards as I am confident I will eventually receive them (it would not bother me to collect them at FliteFest Ohio this year) but I do think FliteTest could be doing a much better managing expectations by communicating a little more.

Ray K

Ray K
While I do agree with this point, I do think it is a little harsh. I am in no hurry to get my rewards as I am confident I will eventually receive them (it would not bother me to collect them at FliteFest Ohio this year) but I do think FliteTest could be doing a much better managing expectations by communicating a little more.

I too would wish for more communication, however this is rather a large project Flite Test has undertaken. Having been involved in larger projects myself, I do understand the demands of that work. It can become quite overwhelming at times, especially so in the earlier phases. Personally, I'd wait for a few months before expecting them to have much free time. In the end, it will be a project we will all be proud of, I have no doubt.