FLITE TEST CROWD FUND IS LIVE!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I would suspect there would be a time frame between the end of the campaign until verification of all funds before any bank transfers would be made. I also assume that there are legal things that need to be managed as well like closing, Escrow accounts and all that is involved with property purchases to be dealt with. Add to that normal day to day operations and time gets consumed quickly.

As RCDiy stated 4-6 weeks after campaign closes was stated in the update videos already put out. I would think there will be another update here shortly that they will be recontacting everyone for mailing information as I believe they said that part of the form for the campaign got messed up somehow. That alone is a huge undertaking to gather all the pledges names, set up a mass email to all of them to reconfirm correct information. THEN that all will be handed off to shipping for when all the products are in stock ready to be packed and shipped.

Namactual

Elite member
Quick question...

I got the e-mail invite to the facebook group, but I do not have a facebook account. This group invite is just for the Air Park updates correct? I don't need to have a facebook account to receive the rewards right?

And no hurry on that subject either. I am just glad I could help support this awesome project.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
That is correct. The Facebook group is just for Airpark updates.

PatLaax

Gents,

I am from Switzerland and over here the country is small and it is getting more crowed and a lot of land is used for building flats, offices, streets and the farmers are blaming not having enough land for agricultural applications. Big discussions in this small country. Besides the fact, we have a lot of mountains, which reduces the actual surface to built. Our major problem we have for RC planes, is the space the area to locate and find a spot to have a registered and approved flying field. Here we are allowed to fly only in approved and reserved areas and flying fields. A lot of them are closing down, because permits are not renewed. A lot of hobby shops close down. It is a mess. You guys in the US, Canada, Australia do not have that issue (space is available enough). Moreover in Germany they are already talking about having flight permits for whom wants to fly with RC planes, means you need to pass a test. Moreover we have limited airspace and this limits the flight fields as well.
The RC plane friends a lot of your friends in Europe are struggling on keeping their passion a live.
Something like the idea of the two Josh to have create a great flying park would be an idea to catch-up for us in Europe. Unfortunately I have to say, our passion/sport has suffered, because of the drone issue. Sorry to say, but the irresponsible selling of all kinds of drones has affected the RC plane market. The authorities due to accidents and conflict with planes & helicopters close to airports have forced them to react against our passion and a lot is due to drone use. The problem is that who uses this way drones are not passioned RC plane or Drone pilots. I need to know more about your idea of the flying park, besides what I see on the web or on the funding website.
I tell you it can be very frustrating to be a RC plane pilot in Europe.

Thank you

Chuppster

Gents,

I am from Switzerland and over here the country is small and it is getting more crowed and a lot of land is used for building flats, offices, streets and the farmers are blaming not having enough land for agricultural applications. Big discussions in this small country. Besides the fact, we have a lot of mountains, which reduces the actual surface to built. Our major problem we have for RC planes, is the space the area to locate and find a spot to have a registered and approved flying field. Here we are allowed to fly only in approved and reserved areas and flying fields. A lot of them are closing down, because permits are not renewed. A lot of hobby shops close down. It is a mess. You guys in the US, Canada, Australia do not have that issue (space is available enough). Moreover in Germany they are already talking about having flight permits for whom wants to fly with RC planes, means you need to pass a test. Moreover we have limited airspace and this limits the flight fields as well.
The RC plane friends a lot of your friends in Europe are struggling on keeping their passion a live.
Something like the idea of the two Josh to have create a great flying park would be an idea to catch-up for us in Europe. Unfortunately I have to say, our passion/sport has suffered, because of the drone issue. Sorry to say, but the irresponsible selling of all kinds of drones has affected the RC plane market. The authorities due to accidents and conflict with planes & helicopters close to airports have forced them to react against our passion and a lot is due to drone use. The problem is that who uses this way drones are not passioned RC plane or Drone pilots. I need to know more about your idea of the flying park, besides what I see on the web or on the funding website.
I tell you it can be very frustrating to be a RC plane pilot in Europe.

Thank you

That stinks man. Progress is a bittersweet thing.

PatLaax

Yes it is. We still try to have fun, but EU Central government has issued a draft lag to limit a high of 120 mt. How can you FlyWings with a glider at 120mt. This is nonesense. EU government is a big pay in the ass.