Flite Test: Destination Location Comments, Questions, Ideas, Etc!

flyingpanda

Fundraiser on indiegogo?

I've been searching on indiegogo and checking for some sort of update on the Flitetest homepage to see the fundraiser, but haven't seen anything. Am I missing it, or did it get delayed?:confused:

HAHA! Love it Bitogre! So close... but yes, FEBRUARY 5th is the Crowd Funding Campaign launch! We are super excited about it as well as looking forward to seeing how the community responds to it! Also DEF check out the podcast where Josh and Austin go a little more in depth about everything! ;)

Also...Sometimes people do not have a monetary amount to give, but maybe they work for or own a company that has resources that could be used to build on or build up the location(construction companies, electricians, etc) . We are definitely open to the idea of having businesses coming on board in that way to help build out the property for sure!

Welp, that is all for now! If I have any other updates I will be sure to let everyone know!!

Blessings,
Stefan

bitogre

I've been searching on indiegogo and checking for some sort of update on the Flitetest homepage to see the fundraiser, but haven't seen anything. Am I missing it, or did it get delayed?:confused:

It just went up.

Is it me or is it odd that the "Personal Flite Test Experience" (the second highest level) does not include the Lifetime Flite Fest Access? :confused:

Last edited:

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
HEY everyone!! CROWD FUND IS LIVE!
Here is the link for those who have not seen it yet! Lets make this dream a reality eh!? ;)
Thanks to everyone for all the support... you all mean the world to us!!

www.edgewaterairpark.com

Blessings,
Stefan

tamuct01

Added my support just now. Awesome idea, and I hope that FliteFest continues long into the future!

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
I hope you blow away the goals. I’m looking forward to visiting to see my name on the lobby wall.

jjones217

what do you guys think about voulenteer work where you can like do things like mow the lawn or other "chores" per se. I think that would be a cool way for people to be able to hang out around rc planes and also do jobs so you guys can do more flight related things.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
After venting a bit in a different thread I have another potential thing to add to the list of things for the new place. An area designated for fortunate people able to come to the location to help others not able to feed themselves let alone have toys and a really nice place to play with them. Add a place and a way to reach outside the community and help others in need of basic necessities to live. A place for non perishable food and clothing donations with the amount of traffic I hope and assume will roll thru would not require much space or effort beyond normal operations. This is certainly big enough to be able to help in some way on a voluntary basis and is right in line with doing things with and for families.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
After venting a bit in a different thread I have another potential thing to add to the list of things for the new place. An area designated for fortunate people able to come to the location to help others not able to feed themselves let alone have toys and a really nice place to play with them. Add a place and a way to reach outside the community and help others in need of basic necessities to live. A place for non perishable food and clothing donations with the amount of traffic I hope and assume will roll thru would not require much space or effort beyond normal operations. This is certainly big enough to be able to help in some way on a voluntary basis and is right in line with doing things with and for families.

+10 to what he said.

RMDC

That definitely sounds like a fantastic outlet for all that pent-up religious energy that some of the crew can barely restrain while on camera. :p

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
To INFINITY!!! and beyond? :p

Or would the older folks like... "I'm on mah wahey froom misery to happiness to be uh huh UH HUH uh huh UH HUH!!"

Sorry having cartoon flashbacks lately... Happiness abounds the goals have been met for this phase. :applause: Think Ill toss Shrek in for tonights feature film.

RCdiy

RCdiy
Thanks @craftydan for posting the link to the community pod cast where Josh and Jen came on to thank everyone and talk about the vision and plans.

I thought that video was posted in this thread but don't see it so here it is:
https://youtu.be/3weLixqKJZM