Flite Test Forum Podcast Flag

Maingear

Flugzeug Liebhaber
No idea what it would take to add it to this forum, but can there be a TX button that we can hit, when we are signed in, to consistently signal the FT moderators what we would like to have covered in the weekly podcast in the forums?

Fred, Ryan, Patrick, and Dan - Great Job!

Justin

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I'd have suggested the "Rate this thread" button, but it doesn't work for me at the moment.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Very few people can sticky, and even so I'd hate the forum to get stickyitus.

I like the thread idea.

Also . . . we have that tag cloud. If someone were to add the tag "podcast" it would be searchable by date. Would work well, just not sure if the owner and mods are the only one who can tag.

(BTW Justin, Thanks for the Kudos, but I blame Monkey for it ;) )

Maingear

Flugzeug Liebhaber
I'll PM for now.

Covering the forum posts from your perspective really drives the community feeling for me. You guys picked great subjects to cover, just because there is not a lot of traffic in a thread, doesn't mean it's not interesting. Just look at the views some get. I also like the constructive criticism I see in the forums.

Keep up the great work!

Justin

Last edited:

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Right! Reported thread! Time to delete the thread and ban the author . . . Oh . . . wait. ;)

I'd say, Please, no.

It goes out to all the mods and admins, many of whom aren't involved in the sergment, and makes me cringe every time I see one. Also some of the people who are involved with this segment are not moderators, so they won't see the suggestions.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Ok . . . Just tried it out on a Psudonym account (which is against our rules BTW -- I made sure I sent myself a nasty PM for the infraction):

Anyone can put up to two tags on any post -- I just tagged this one with "podcast". Look below. Clicking the tag, I get a date sorted list of articles with that tag.

FM,

It's up to you, thread, PM, tag, or ??? Whatever you announce in the podcast segment will be what sticks.

Justin,

No sweat. I'd recomend adding on the tag "podcast" to anything you'd like to bring attention to. It'll also keep you from re-flagging something, which will just clutter PM accounts.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
comments.jpg