Flite Test golf course project

alan0043

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the offers of help. I can not make Flite Test Ohio. Maybe a little later this year for a meet up. The early part of the summer is busy for me to be able to meet up.

Al

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

Is there anything happening at the golf course yet ? Any meet ups ? Anyone flying there yet ?

Al

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
There have been some meet ups, unfortunately I haven't been able to attend any because of work, but they are mostly for the founders ATM. Or that's the only place I have seen the meet ups advertised.

Corbarrad

Josh gave me a tour just after Flite Fest. If I remember correctly the golf course is still active throughout the week and They have time on the weekend forFlite test activities. don't remember which day, though.

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

Is there any new update on the new home of Flite Test ? It looks like there has been video shot at the golf course during the winter. Is the golf course going to be open this spring or summer for flight or meet-ups ? Just curious. I only live 30 minutes away. I would love to meet up with the Flite Test crew and learn to fly.

Thank you for any input,
Al

Last edited:

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
From what I heard atthe open house, some flying at the new location will begin this spring, most likely sometime in May.

Liam B

I’m half tempted to drive out over the summer. I’ll have my license by then, and gas should be around $600. Would certainly be quite the experience!

n0ukf

I realize the weekly videos are lagging due to the golf course move but I was wondering if there is some blog, forum thread or whatever keeping us updated on what progress is being made on the move phase.

Last edited:

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I realize the weekly videos are lagging due to the golf course move but I was wondering if there is some blog, forum thread or whatever keeping us updated on what progress is being made on the move phase.

Maybe on the Edgewater facebook group, if you're a founder you can get access. Otherwise, no idea ;)

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I had an email sent to me about the Edgewater Air Park being open. But there was no hours when the park opens or closes. Does someone know what the hours of business are ? Is it seven days a week ?

Thanks for any info,
Al

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

From watching the latest videos you can see the air park has some nice improvements. There has been some trees cut down and a new pavilion added.

Anyone see anything else added to the park ? Does anyone know of any other ideas for the air park ?

Al