Flite Test Leaks, No Bixlers allowed!

Taildragger

Legendary member
I can say that there is a plane that is being worked on that many here will have a laugh about.

Lots of work going on for the Megalacy, its quite a HUGE project.
flerkin
or the ?instructor? im blanking on the name
also how the heck do you spell flerkin/flirkin/flerkin/flirken

foamboardflyer

I can say that there is a plane that is being worked on that many here will have a laugh about.

I was wondering, is this post I made right?

280E0F79-EFE8-4B4A-A2EA-D215E2376795.jpeg

Byrdman

Another quick question for you please. In the last video, FT mentioned the original Legacy too and I was wondering if it will appear in the store anytime soon? I guess there was a landing gear issue originally.

Thanks!!

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Another quick question for you please. In the last video, FT mentioned the original Legacy too and I was wondering if it will appear in the store anytime soon? I guess there was a landing gear issue originally.

Thanks!!
Yes. They said they've updated the landing gear, and will release it soon. (y)

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I was at Edgewater yesterday (Wednesday) to sort out some problems with my cub. Things were not going so good with the cub. I looked up and saw Josh's son Michael cleaning off Ecoflow runway. My brain said something is going to be happening up on the runway. It was getting late in the afternoon. Then I saw the Flite Test crew going out to the runway. I have a feeling this could be fun to watch. It's looking like I am at the right place and the right time. And then I see it, and all white aircraft getting put together for it's maid flight. It's big ! :D:cool:

Taildragger

Legendary member
Hi Everyone,

I was at Edgewater yesterday (Wednesday) to sort out some problems with my cub. Things were not going so good with the cub. I looked up and saw Josh's son Michael cleaning off Ecoflow runway. My brain said something is going to be happening up on the runway. It was getting late in the afternoon. Then I saw the Flite Test crew going out to the runway. I have a feeling this could be fun to watch. It's looking like I am at the right place and the right time. And then I see it, and all white aircraft getting put together for it's maid flight. It's big ! :D:cool:
MEGLACY!!!!!

Byrdman

Hi Everyone,

Pics????