Flite Test Leaks, No Bixlers allowed!

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Wow. I didn't even notice that. The dev guys must be having fun. SKyFX FT Tutor
Doesn't show on the preview.
Edit. Showed up after a refresh. Interesting. Also has to be "FT Tutor" not just "Tutor"

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
During the live stream I kept asking "What's that on the couch?!!" I just got crickets. Glad to hear it's going to be a thing.
They showed it, opened it , and talked about it a lot during the FTCA Thanksgiving Day 11-24-21 podcast. (y)

alan0043

Hey Wes,

Are you taking any more spy photo's ? There has to be something new coming out because Christmas is getting close. Anything new for the STEM program ? Curious minds need to know. ;)

Wes B.

Site Moderator
Staff member
Hey Wes,

Are you taking any more spy photo's ? There has to be something new coming out because Christmas is getting close. Anything new for the STEM program ? Curious minds need to know. ;)
The December releases are the Flerken and the P-40 mini. Both are live on the store now and I think the Flerken episode is coming out Monday. Really fun episode too! I know there is some STEM stuff being worked on but it's still a bit early.

an edf flying wing would be cool
The inside is pretty roomy! Not sure how easy it would be but I bet some creative DIY'ers could make it EDF. By default it's a prop pusher.

SSgt Duramax

The December releases are the Flerken and the P-40 mini. Both are live on the store now and I think the Flerken episode is coming out Monday. Really fun episode too! I know there is some STEM stuff being worked on but it's still a bit early.

The inside is pretty roomy! Not sure how easy it would be but I bet some creative DIY'ers could make it EDF. By default it's a prop pusher.
I was thinking if the flerken plans were to come out, I wouldn't even bother building it like I was "supposed to" and just put an EDF or two in it.

FTCA Director

Lee Kachner
Admin
YouTube Almost There.jpg