Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whichever...

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I just chose flitetest, because THAT is the ONLY CORRECT WAY!!!!!

No joke, just because the top of the webpage says it and that is the actual logo next to it.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I just chose flitetest, because THAT is the ONLY CORRECT WAY!!!!!

No joke, just because the top of the webpage says it and that is the actual logo next to it.
I know it's the logo, but on Facebook they are called Flite Test... So I want to know what you prefer to see :)

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
It seems, that decision is, and will be Chads. But for the sake of the thread, here is my .02 on the matter.

I think of Flite Test on Facebook as a Beta Flitetest site, it helped to establish the community, and forum that we all enjoy here.
I do not care for Facebook personally, and I am happy that I don't have to rely on it for my Fix. :D

But as far as the Flitetest brand, I like to think that it has evolved into the phenomenal entity that should be labeled as "Flitetest", one word, but can be referred to as any of the above.

I have been using flitetest in some of my more recent posts, I just like the way it looks. Now if I could just get that pesky first e to rotate an 1/8 of a turn CCW, all would be right in my world. :cool:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Well on the YouTube channel it's Flite Test. YouTube is probably the most important component for broadcasting flitetest

flitetest as Heli-Yeah! writes it is the closest you can get, yet a lot of people don't have the skill or time to do it that way.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I have been using flitetest in some of my more recent posts, I just like the way it looks. Now if I could just get that pesky first e to rotate an 1/8 of a turn CCW, all would be right in my world. :cool:

flitǝtest Oops, too much. LOL :D

Klonas

I almost wen't with Flite Test... Though a recent google search(es) with keyword(s) flitetest changed my mind :D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
It seems, that decision is, and will be Chads. But for the sake of the thread, here is my .02 on the matter.

I think of Flite Test on Facebook as a Beta Flitetest site, it helped to establish the community, and forum that we all enjoy here.
I do not care for Facebook personally, and I am happy that I don't have to rely on it for my Fix. :D

But as far as the Flitetest brand, I like to think that it has evolved into the phenomenal entity that should be labeled as "Flitetest", one word, but can be referred to as any of the above.

I have now adopted this as well!

flitetest

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Chad intentionally misspelled it for distinction -- a good idea, since it's always popped up first on Google.