FLITE TEST Taranis Splash Screen, Sound Pack, and Betaflight OSD Logo!!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Couple more to maybe get for people is some "Men in Black" clips.

"I have to get me one if these"
"Try it agin without the oops"
"Elvis has left the building"

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Cool!

Not sure how they will play over the crappy radio speaker with the background sounds n music but will try em for sure.

Thanx again mate. Nice to have more options then the new girl they used.. tooo gutteral "cockney" sounding over the previous more sing songy womans voice.

Bando FPV

No Problem!

You can get the Amber Sound Pack which was the original girl voice to replace the bad new one.

Here is a video to show you how:

It's the same process for the Taranis X9D too.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
When I last did a big update on my radio I started with the stock SD card, then copied the Amber pack on that, then the Joanne copied on top of that, and the finally the Mia pack last. So usually it's Mia talking to me, but anything she missed I get from one of the other packs. It's a bit like having a whole flight support team :D

Bando FPV

When I last did a big update on my radio I started with the stock SD card, then copied the Amber pack on that, then the Joanne copied on top of that, and the finally the Mia pack last. So usually it's Mia talking to me, but anything she missed I get from one of the other packs. It's a bit like having a whole flight support team :D
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I already mixed the two amver packs to get back a lot of the things I had that disappeared with new Amber.

Never heard if any other packs though. Went to check out Mia pack but it says site is down for maintainence.

I was thinkin about trying to make a sesame street one though with grover, kermit, and the count since I can do those voices halfway decent.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I already mixed the two amver packs to get back a lot of the things I had that disappeared with new Amber.

Never heard if any other packs though. Went to check out Mia pack but it says site is down for maintainence.

I was thinkin about trying to make a sesame street one though with grover, kermit, and the count since I can do those voices halfway decent.

Strange - the bandcamp site is up for me...

https://miawinther.bandcamp.com/album/mia-taranis-voicepack

Anyway, the Mia pack is a $5 "album" - if you are curious about it and can't get the website to work, lemme know and I'll grab a copy for you.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hrm just worked for me on that link.

We need a few Southern Belles n maybe an Aussie chic to do them too. Not a big fan of Britsh inflections and some of the regional dialects are quite brutish and gutteral sounding. Woman who talk like cavemen skeer me.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Hrm just worked for me on that link.

We need a few Southern Belles n maybe an Aussie chic to do them too. Not a big fan of Britsh inflections and some of the regional dialects are quite brutish and gutteral sounding. Woman who talk like cavemen skeer me.

I'll agree with that! Need more ladies in my flight crew! :D :D :D

sheriff_fpv

trying to create one having issues

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 5.08.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 5.08.47 PM.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 0