• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Flite Test Wallpaper

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Feel free to download your FREE Flite Test wallpaper for your computer. We plan on making various sizes and designs. Please comment below if you're looking for a certain design or size.

2560 X 1440

2600 X 1655

1920 X 1080

They do look great. Hopefully there will be more uploaded soon. I have them on my Laptop,Phone and even have the intro music of FliteTest as a ringtone.

Sole

Cheers for the wallpapers!

However, the first image is not 2400x1600 but only 1600x1067. I found out when I wanted to edit it to fit my laptop's resolution (1680x1050).

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Cheers for the wallpapers!

However, the first image is not 2400x1600 but only 1600x1067. I found out when I wanted to edit it to fit my laptop's resolution (1680x1050).
Right click > Open image in new window > Window opens > Right click > Save Image As. That should do it.

Explanation. The images in this post are only resized previews.

Sole

Thanks for trying to explain, but that doesn't answer the point I was making: The wallpapers (apart form the second one) are not the stated resolution. Save the images and check their properties for yourself. ;)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Umm, I got bored two days ago and made this in Photoshop... Nothing special, just a touch of minimalism...

I like the white&pinewood combination, but white makes your eyes hurt after a while. Hence the gray.

Size: 1024x768. Request more sizes if you want.

Last edited:

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Could you probably send it to me by mail in a 1080p resolution (1920*1080), please?

I really like the woodish colour coming throught reminding me of balsa!

I don't get it. What is the dude in shorts (if that's what he is) supposed to be doing? I thought for "flite test" the would have the crash dummy emblem or something.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
I don't get it. What is the dude in shorts (if that's what he is) supposed to be doing? I thought for "flite test" the would have the crash dummy emblem or something.
He's standing with his arms outstretched as if he is flying. Like a small child might do when he's imitating an airplane :)