FliteFEST 2021

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Hey everyone!

We are super stoked about Flite Fest 2021 and cannot wait to see you all!

We are in the process of working on the website to get it up and running so yall can register and get set up! ;) Updates coming soon! Cant wait to hang out with yall July 15th-18th!

Blessings,
FT

Taildragger

Legendary member
Hey everyone!

We are super stoked about Flite Fest 2021 and cannot wait to see you all!

We are in the process of working on the website to get it up and running so yall can register and get set up! ;) Updates coming soon! Cant wait to hang out with yall July 15th-18th!

Blessings,
FT
Haha I can't come, but I'm excited to see all the stuff that happens this year!

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Well, we will miss all of you who cannot make it! Hopefully we can meet up at the next one! ;)

Also, we are looking to try and get things up and running on the Flite Fest website here in the next 3 weeks or so. We will update you all as things come alive through the process!

Blessings yall!
FT Team

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I'm wondering the same since it's unlikely I'll ever be able to make it to FF Ohio

I want a FFWest as well...Heck, a large portion of my RC club would come out for a FFWest! And if it's in Northern California, near where it was last time they did FFW (although it can't be at the same location because the fairgrounds have been torn down), I can talk my wife into going with me because she can see her family in Concord or Sacramento while I go fly at FF. :)