FliteFEST 2021

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
HEY everyone!!
REGISTRATION for FF is officially OPEN!! ;) SO excited to announce this and get people there! ha
Here is the link - https://www.flitefest.com/ohio-register/

SO stoked for this yall, schedule and everything else coming soon as we get things posted! SEE YALL SOON!

The FT Team!

I see the waiver asks for an AMA #, I thought I saw something about possibly not needing one, has that been finalized one way or the other? One of my kids might not have one yet (haven't been able to get her to try flying yet, but I signed her up as a pilot anyways).

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
HEY everyone!!
REGISTRATION for FF is officially OPEN!! ;) SO excited to announce this and get people there! ha
Here is the link - https://www.flitefest.com/ohio-register/

SO stoked for this yall, schedule and everything else coming soon as we get things posted! SEE YALL SOON!

The FT Team!

Registered Keegan and I for the event and camping this morning. See you and the rest of the crew there Stefan (@flitetest).
Heyo!

Fidget

Planning to attend Flight Fest 2021 and are in need of hotel recommendations close to the event site. What would you recommend?
Candlewood Suites in Carrollton. It's 15-20min away but one of those drives that seems shorter the more times you make it. They have nice big rooms and tables. Our 1st FF we ended up building in our room one day.

feastman

Hey guys!
So, we are actually looking into a few things on OUR end about Flite Fest 2021 as it pertains to Membership Insurance. If you are looking at buying insurance one time for this event, please hold off as we are looking into a solution for that at Flite Fest ;) We should know very soon and when we do, we will be sure to update everyone in this thread as well as on the website etc etc!
Thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

The FT Team

Is there an update on one time insurance for the event?

Thank you.

feastman

Circling around to see if there has been any update on the one time insurance option for FliteFest 2021. Signed up for flying and camping already and that's the last item on my check list. Thanks in advanced.