FliteFest Ohio 2018 For Sale / Trade

Liam B

I didn’t see an official thread for this year yet, so...

a set of SPEDIX 30A blheli_s ESC’s WITH an included PDB. I like these ESC’s cause they go all the way up to 6S:
C9543B17-E086-4745-91DF-F93026733809.jpeg

$45

And a Graupner 12 channel receiver (antennas are included, just not connected in the picture):
04836E4E-A688-4D6F-92B8-DB9DB97FBD11.jpeg

$20

And a RaceFlight Revolt V2:
0CEDB142-606C-4B62-B10F-4CE89B9F9506.jpeg

$20

IM NEGOTIABLE ON ALL ITEMS! I want to get rid of these quick and get other people in to the hobby, but make some money back if I can.

What are YOU selling?

Last edited:

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
I have at least a Strix Stratosurfer with two flights to sell. It doesn’t even have the decals on it yet. It flys fine but needs more area than I have to fly.
$100

-ELEV8 RC
If you set up to work on quads for money at FF you may need to register as a vendor. There will be plenty of volunteers offering to help with drone builds for free, as that is the true spirit of Flite Fest.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I have at least a Strix Stratosurfer with two flights to sell. It doesn’t even have the decals on it yet. It flys fine but needs more area than I have to fly.
$100

I'll be all over that StratoSurfer. Will bring R9M/R9 long range gear and 1.3ghz fpv to fly the line.

Cheers!
LitterBug

FYI: I'll have my full compliment of RCExplorer Baby/mini tricopters as well as a bunch of quads. Nothing definitively for sale, but if you are interested in checking them out, everything is available for sale.

Last edited:

Liam B

-ELEV8 RC
If you set up to work on quads for money at FF you may need to register as a vendor. There will be plenty of volunteers offering to help with drone builds for free, as that is the true spirit of Flite Fest.

Your right, my bad. I got too invested in trying to make money and forgot what the spirit of Flite Fest was all about.

There really isn’t any kind of jobs up here this summer for kids my age, so I have to try and pay for it all somehow.

I've got a few items I'd like to sell or possibly trade.
IMG_1272.jpg
First up is a Flysky i6 transmitter its the older version. Sadly I don't have any receivers however. I would like to get $25 for it.
IMG_1274.jpg
Second I have a hobbyking 3ch AFHDS receiver. I accidently bought this awhile back and have no use for it. I would like $5
IMG_1273.jpg
Next up I have a landing gear set for an eflite inverza. Not sure what they're worth but I don't have an inverza so im looking to get rid of them. Make me an offer
IMG_1275.jpg
I've been trying to get rid of this staggerwing forever so I'm gonna set the price really cheap: $10 Its got all the servos and a brushed motor and esc wired to JST. Everything worked when I last tested it. I've been told its a flyzone but I'm not sure of that.
FT gun.jpg
MiniGuinea.jpg

Lastly is something a little different. I designed some WW1 style water cooled machine guns for the se5 and the dr1. I imagine they would also look good on the mini scout as well. You could also use them to turn your mini guinea into a gunship. I also have files to print both the mini and large control horns. I want $2 for a set of two printed machine guns.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Like new Flite Test Edition FXT Marvel Vision II FPV goggles. Includes original box and 2 dipole antenna (will not include the RHCP and SpiroNET patch antenna show in picture). They work perfectly, but I can't use them with my glasses so I need to sell them and buy something else. Asking $130. You can get all the specs here: https://store.flitetest.com/flite-test-edition-fpv-goggles/

1530855899615.png

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Pelican 1650 Case -$75.00

IMG_6387.JPG

I leave around 6 am ET tomorrow for FFO and have a Pelican 1650 case that I can bring if there are any takers, otherwise it stays home.

These are $260ish with foam and $200 without. Amazon link

Sorry about short notice but I just came across this case in my garage. Message me by my leave time if interested. Thanks

IMG_6387.JPG IMG_6388.JPG IMG_6389.JPG IMG_6390.JPG IMG_6391.JPG IMG_6392.JPG IMG_6393.JPG IMG_6394.JPG IMG_6395.JPG IMG_6396.JPG

Last edited: