FliteTest -> D&D: Any Interest?

K3V0

Elite member
Heyo, @FoamyDM this sounds like such a cool idea! Not sure if you’re still looking for another party member but I’d like to join!

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
@K3V0, That sounds awesome.
Looks like we have a group to start with and so let me check on the other guys and see if we're good. and we'll probably start up after the new year but I will be checking in with everyone hear before we syart.

I'm thinking v so that way it's portable two vocal groups I'm going into more details in a little bit.

Thorondor

I played a round of D&D once with complete strangers, and I had fun, but it's not something I would want to dedicate time to.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
@Heavilyass how else do you get to know people, right. I think the gist is that if you are friends first, it can make for a better dynamic.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
yah, PnPRPGs can be fun.... however, I have found over time that the dice roll that is finding people at the local game job or on line seems to make things a bit more challenging to getting a good group together then people you already know.

It can be a good way to get to know people... the most disappointing thing I had happen there, was a good group of people, but the specific game didn't work for me.