FliteTest Fans Removed Me For No Reason...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Dude... If you been involved with FT for more then 5 minutes you KNOW its meant for family. Regardless of you obsession with anime some of those pictures are more mature then the age grouping for some of Flite Test members. They are running a family friendly gig and those are not appropriate for what they are about. Basically you are in their house when you are on these Forums or on their Facebook pages. Live by the house rules or don't visit.

I would think you have rules at your house and you expect your guests to follow them if / when they are there right. If you don't want to be blocked cover them, remove them or what ever you need to do to make sure they are not in anything you post. make it easy on yourself and hang a sheet or something behind you when you make videos or post pictures.

I am positive someone had spoken to you about them well before you were banned. You may not have picked up on it as they try to be nice about things or as you said you got defensive about it to someone you may not have realized was part of the crew or one of the mods. So either abide by house rules or not to be mean but move on to other things.

BTW I am SURE that video you posted will be blocked as well and probably did not do you any good here either taunting people with the specifics and pointing out of the pictures AGAIN. That seems like a premeditated taunting to me because you know if it wasn't acceptable on Facebook where anything goes it surely will not fly here

tankball

Posting Elsewhere
Dude... If you been involved with FT for more then 5 minutes you KNOW its meant for family. Regardless of you obsession with anime some of those pictures are more mature then the age grouping for some of Flite Test members. They are running a family friendly gig and those are not appropriate for what they are about. Basically you are in their house when you are on these Forums or on their Facebook pages. Live by the house rules or don't visit.

I would think you have rules at your house and you expect your guests to follow them if / when they are there right. If you don't want to be blocked cover them, remove them or what ever you need to do to make sure they are not in anything you post. make it easy on yourself and hang a sheet or something behind you when you make videos or post pictures.

I am positive someone had spoken to you about them well before you were banned. You may not have picked up on it as they try to be nice about things or as you said you got defensive about it to someone you may not have realized was part of the crew or one of the mods. So either abide by house rules or not to be mean but move on to other things.

BTW I am SURE that video you posted will be blocked as well and probably did not do you any good here either taunting people with the specifics and pointing out of the pictures AGAIN. That seems like a premeditated taunting to me because you know if it wasn't acceptable on Facebook where anything goes it surely will not fly here
yes this video wasn't really that mature. but I was (still am) mad that I got removed/banned for nothing, I got no message telling me what I did wrong. non of the 3 admins I've talked to so far (Fred Provost, TJ Williams, or Jen Bixler) can find out why I was removed/banned. so I do have the right to be mad... cuz at this rate it looks like a false bann/ removel for nothing at all. I had to use my backup facebook acc to even message them... the last posts I remember r of my homemade hang glider and a video about a Vtol airplane in GTA Online and how it would be cool for FT to make it in real life.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Just because you are unable or willing to abide by a set of rules does not give you the right to be mad, rude or to talk crap about something you inflicted on yourself. I know the people you have named in support and I know they have explained to you in detail why you got banned. they are some of the nicest people I have met in 50 + years of living so you had to really push limits to make them angry enough to ban you.

I just read your other post on your secondary account mate and I will tell you I had to report that as that was uncalled for immature and totally irrational behavior. That SURE is not acceptable by ANYONE here not just admins. I will go out on a limb here and expect after that you will be banned here as well for that.

I would suggest you read up on how to work with others when there is issue or maybe even seek some help for the entitlement and anger issues you seem to be dealing with. I wish you the best of luck and the best of health in the future mate.

BTW... If you do not do anything wrong there is no need for "Back up accounts" and it seems you have several which should be no surprise the issues are on your end to normal thinking people.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Hi Jamboree. The OP stated he was upset because he was banned. As he said, the people who have looked into it haven't found the reason why he was banned. But there's several Admins, and it's possible the one who did it hasn't seen the request yet. Or it's been a while since the ban occurred and they don't remember the specifics.

We do ask that people report posts that do not belong in the Flite Test forums, or Facebook groups. We want to keep it family friendly, and welcoming to all of the Flite Test community.

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
I gotta admit, i dropped out of FT Fans because of all the immature posts...much like the OP just did
One thing i think that people forget is that facebook, even when you go to specific groups area, is a very person experience. It is catered to what you interact with. What you see is not what everyone else sees. Facebook shows you what it think you like to interact with. Even if you comment on a post you dont like, its going to show you more of those types of posts. I just ignore them when i see them or say dont show me this anymore. I pretty much never see these kinds of posts myself.