FliteTest "Gremlin" splash screen

btallis

Hello All-

Just wanted to show you my new splash screen on my 9X that I upgraded with ER9x. I'm SO glad I did the upgrade. What a world of a difference!

Brad

PS. I got permission from the FliteTest crew to use the gremlin image...

FliteTest.JPG

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Excellent, BUT where can the rest of us get the splash screen to use on our er9x's?

Thurmond

UndCon

UndCon
The splash is easy to change when you have ER9X installed - the image can be shared by btallis

//UndCon

btallis

Hello All-

Thanks for the comments. I've attached the file I created. I'm not a graphic artist or anything, so I only spent a few minutes creating this image.

I created this to show my support for FliteTest. I appreciate what they are doing for the hobby. My son is more interested in building "scratch-built foamies" now instead of playing video games. He watches all of the Josh & Josh videos and even "invents" his own airplanes.

So, thanks to Flite Test!

Brad

(right-mouse-click on image and save to your hard-drive)

Instructions to change default ER9x splash-screen:
http://9xforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=138

FliteTest.png

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
This is great! So if you want to create your own, the image needs to be a .png file? Or will a jpeg image work?

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Hello All-

Just wanted to show you my new splash screen on my 9X that I upgraded with ER9x. I'm SO glad I did the upgrade. What a world of a difference!

Brad

PS. I got permission from the FliteTest crew to use the gremlin image...

View attachment 6540

WOW is all that comes to mind! I can't possible think of a Better Upgrade than this!!! Goto hand it to you Brad! I will be doing this upgrade to both Thomas and My Radios!

UndCon

UndCon
You know ER9X...the name in bottom left corner is pilot name and set as values in config - it is not part of the image itself.

The logo is the same as the author of the thread posted.
The blueish backlight is HK blue backlight - the camera had some hard time focusing when the room was dark

//UndCon

Viper

Heres my splash screen..... thanks for sharing, i really like it very much. did some modifications

20131014_150751.jpg