FliteTest in RealFlight 7.5 (Model Index)

LitterBug

Techno Nut
How did I miss this topic before? I'll have to see about downloading some of these to my RF 7.5 when I get home tonight!

I've been bumping this thread hoping people will want to start a RealFlight FliteTest Fly-in online. Nice to have some models. Would be awesome to have the Edgewater field in RealFlight to go along with the planes.

LB

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I've been bumping this thread hoping people will want to start a RealFlight FliteTest Fly-in online. Nice to have some models. Would be awesome to have the Edgewater field in RealFlight to go along with the planes.

LB
That would be so much fun! However on G4 I don't think I could join... :(

Hoomi

Master member
I've never tried any online flying in RF 7.5. I would think the lack of much of any peripheral vision in the simulator would make for a challenging situation with multiple aircraft flying around.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor

LB
I just installed RF 7.5 on my new PC. Glad to see there are some FT planes available. Now that Flite Fest 2020 is officially canceled, a virtual Flite Fest sounds like a good idea.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I just installed RF 7.5 on my new PC. Glad to see there are some FT planes available. Now that Flite Fest 2020 is officially canceled, a virtual Flite Fest sounds like a good idea.

Wait WHAT? Where was the cancellation posted? Not that I am surprised. We have had a scientific approach to minimizing the spread here in Ohio.

I started playing with the field maker. I should see if my son would be interested in helping build a field. He has been building online golf courses based on lidar data and aerial photography for years.
LB

OliverW

Legendary member
Wait WHAT? Where was the cancellation posted? Not that I am surprised. We have had a scientific approach to minimizing the spread here in Ohio.

I started playing with the field maker. I should see if my son would be interested in helping build a field. He has been building online golf courses based on lidar data and aerial photography for years.
LB
It was sent through email for everybody that registered

sundown57

Legendary member
Time to revive this thread. My self and buzzbomb have been trying to learn streamer cuts in realflight. We have multyplayer working well but would like to get more flitetest guys to join in. We will be on tonight again im sure. We usually fly from 7 pm to 11 EST. we also connect on discord so we can chat while flying. So if anyone would care to join us tonight or any other night just message me. I'll tag a few guys maybe that will get it started. If I miss anyone it was probably on purpose but please add them anyway.

@buzzbomb, @SquirrelTail, @LitterBug, @SP0NZ, @Homey, @The Hangar, @Wildthing, @BATTLEAXE, @Bricks, @flemdogmillionaire,

Last edited:

OliverW

Legendary member
Time to revive this thread. My self and buzzbomb have been trying to learn streamer cuts in realflight. We have multyplayer working well but would like to get more flitetest guys to join in. We will be on tonight again im sure. We usually fly from 7 pm to 11 EST. we also connect on discord so we can chat while flying. So if anyone would care to join us tonight or any other night just message me. I'll tag a few guys maybe that will get it started. If I miss anyone it was probably on purpose but please add them anyway.

@buzzbomb, @SquirrelTail, @LitterBug, @SP0NZ, @Homey, @The Hangar, @Wildthing, @BATTLEAXE, @Bricks, @flemdogmillionaire,
I'll try to get on! Thanks for the invite

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

I'd love to join, but I have RF4... Anybody have an extra RF7? :LOL:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I joined the Discord server and I'll try to get on with you guys for a little tonight if I can.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I'll be jumping on! Not sure why we need discord. We can txt and audio chat right in RealFlight. Or is this for when we are not in RF?

Cheers!
LitterBug

sundown57

Legendary member
i have never heard anyone chat on real flight and I'm not sure how to gather everyone together on it either. do you know how?

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'll be jumping on! Not sure why we need discord. We can txt and audio chat right in RealFlight. Or is this for when we are not in RF?

Cheers!
LitterBug
Discord probably works much better, and it's not dependent on the game/sim your using. It just works. I use it for other games and sim racing as well.