Flitetest Inspired Toddler

Scubadude

Hi All,

My son commonly likes to watch Digger and Tractor videos on Youtube when we run out of other activities, recently he asked for Planes and I discovered Flitetest. After watching a handful he proclaimed that he would- "Build an Aeroplane".

I sought out some foam but then realised it would be better if he did actually build it himself so found a ready made but self assembly FMS Glider.

He was ecstatic and actually managed to assemble is himself, after some hi-tec trimming (wood screw in the nose) we took it up the fields and it survived many toddler throw induced crashes, when I was allowed a go it flew a good 200+ft, more than I expected given the lowly price.

Anyway- thanks Flitetest, if the glider survives and interest is maintained we might try something more elaborate :)

glider3.jpg glider4a.jpg glider1a.jpg glider2a.jpg

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Amen! As a grampa of 5 I'm eager to really enjoy my time with the kids and see rc flying as an exhillerating vehicle to facilitate that.
Thank you for sharing.

jamboree1

I have that lil glider, on mine if you lift off the canopy you will find a steel ball bearing inside and 3 position holes you can move it too.