FliteTest Is Banning People From There Youtube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoorManRC

Master member
Sheesh!!! I was born in 1964.... What does that make ME?
(Actually, I'm Boomer or Gen X, depending on what day it is!) 😳😋

Vimana89

Legendary member
I'm not one to judge for bad spelling and grammar, but that was obviously the least of what was wrong with the situation. At first his rants seemed a bit more intelligible than let's say...the fake autism guy that pops up from time to time, but his attitude's about the same. @thenated0g 's millennial makeover made everything worth it though:ROFLMAO:

Keno

Interesting with humor, It is. Time for me to push the ignore button on TB...

clolsonus

Yup, the best way to avoid having your posts deleted is to post something positive and informative, something that adds to the discussion and carries it forward. I run my own forum and our moderators are extremely patient, but when people continue to escalate the negativity despite repeated warnings, they usually end up getting themselves removed. Thankfully 99.9% of the folks on my forum (and on this forum I'm sure too) are here to enjoy the topics and the community and post in good faith. Keep it positive, add to the discussion, that's my best advice.

Vimana89

Legendary member
TB appears to be "posting elsewhere" thanks to the administrations of The Monkey. :)
Trying to get the ball rolling with that "blowback" he was talking about I'd guess. Thing is, nobody else is coming forward and saying FT banned me for nothing, or for spelling errors, etc.,he's the only one, and anyone who digs a bit can see he actually gave them legit reasons to do so.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Trying to get the ball rolling with that "blowback" he was talking about I'd guess. Thing is, nobody else is coming forward and saying FT banned me for nothing, or for spelling errors, etc.,he's the only one, and anyone who digs a bit can see he actually gave them legit reasons to do so.

At every poker table is at least one sucker. If after 5 minutes, you haven't figured out who the sucker is... it's you.

My point being that if everywhere I go, everyone else is an @ hole... most likely, the true @ hole is right between my own eyes.

PoorManRC

Master member
I'm not one to judge for bad spelling and grammar, but that was obviously the least of what was wrong with the situation. At first his rants seemed a bit more intelligible than let's say...the fake autism guy that pops up from time to time, but his attitude's about the same. @thenated0g 's millennial makeover made everything worth it though:ROFLMAO:

An English Minor in School....
I am one to judge BAD spelling and Grammar! 😋
Unless of course, the person has some disability and they're just not able.

The "other kind" is easy to distinguish. THEY'RE the ones who blames EVERYONE within a 1000 mile radius for everything wrong with them, and/or a product that they can't make work, even after repeating bashing with a 20lb Sledgehammer!!!
"Oh, des cumponey maces baddest stuff. It don't work. I called them, and dey kept telling me two stopp calling dem names and deyy cant hep me! DON'T BUY ANITHIN FRON DEM THEYS BAD PPL AND DONT GIVE A ---- ABOUT CUSTEMORS!"

My first thought after seeing something like that is - this Guy is an IDIOT, HE'S the problem, and I'll just have a giggle!!! 😋
Just another Basement Warrior, who spent High School hanging out with similar idiots, painting buildings, smoking who knows what that one of them got from some shady guy in the dumpiest part of Town...
And we'll, you can fill in the blanks with whatever experiences you've likely had with similar characters.

JUST TO BE CLEAR, I'm NOT referring to anyone who has any kind of learning impairments, medical conditions or anything Legitimate!

I mean the ones who threw away their Life, because they just don't give a CRAP!
Sadly, the problem has increased exponentially because thanks to the Internet, they now have a Worldwide audience! 😖😞
It truly is sad.

Same token, I'm grateful for the Internet, because I've been able to meet and befriend many good, decent People. Like 99.5% of this Forum!!

It restores my faith in humanity, knowing that many more People like you still exist!

JTarmstr

Elite member
At every poker table is at least one sucker. If after 5 minutes, you haven't figured out who the sucker is... it's you.

My point being that if everywhere I go, everyone else is an @ hole... most likely, the true @ hole is right between my own eyes.

[I edited the video link I posted out, after considering longer I think it was unwarranted, dont want to become the thing I swore to destroy]

Last edited:

Vimana89

Legendary member
u guys jus ol bulies cuz u cant deal wit no new wayov writin if u go 2 4chan or discord or evan 8chan u kno dats how we al writ an no1 do wot u guys do. i aina fake aspie. im just makin my own rulez. u guys r de fake guys jus liek dem libturds sjws u wana kis dey but al ofar.

1564788469955.png

Vimana89

Legendary member
guyz mai pl@ne crashed de udder day tryna do da barrel roll from starfoks and dun say it its cause im bad its cause normies and femnist gurlz use da wichcrafts to make crash k?

...I think he's just a troll joking around that's not very creative. I really don't see what purpose he has here at this point, not being banned and all that. He doesn't have anything to contribute about RC planes that's for sure, or about anything really other than these rants which are just so bad they have to be some attempt at trolling.

Last edited:

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
So . . . the community has had a chance to protest or praise, and it appears to me that further discussion becomes a dogpile, with the OP no longer able to either plead his case or adjust his ways.

Unfortunate, but the OP made his choices.

So . . . I think this has run it's course. As such, I'm locking this thread.

Shows over, plenty more around to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.