FliteTest Is Banning People From There Youtube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

Posting Elsewhere
is it turns out FT is banning ppl from commenting on there channel. i sadly fond this out today. i dont why they banned my YT acc from there channle but why YT channles do this it never ends well for them, i still dont know why i got removed for the facebook group still. if u dont beleave me watch the vidoe i linked here

ALSO DELETED THIS POST WILL SHOW THAT THE PPL AT FT ARE TRYING TO HIDE THIS. so think twice before doing anything Mods. this stuff will never go well for u in the end if u try and hide this still. im also recording myself as a type this post.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Meh.

It's their channel, and the comments can get pretty rough. In general, the past behavior was too lax (IMO). Ive seen them be very generous with criticism in past, so depending on what was said, it's hard to say.

That being said, it could also have been a mistake or autofiltering from YT (although YT has been slightly better than average about not censoring).

Without facts your claim lacks context . . . But I would caution what might get you rightfully banned there would have similar effects here. Criticisms of FT itself are fair game, particularly if they're constructive . . . But let's keep this friendly . . . And perhaps a little less paranoid . . .

tankball

Posting Elsewhere
no u dont know how YT works, if it was a "autofilter" the same comment posted on my other 2 YT acc wouldnt have should us but they do as u see in the video. someone at FT when in and shadow banned my YT acc out of the blue. i still dont have a answer on why i was banned from the facebook group still. to what u said about me geting "rightfully banned" thats a lie and u know it. they will bann be cuz they dont want this to get out of hand cuz ppl will see FT is censoring its fans cuz of they stuff they say or joke about. like i did on the video they just uploaded

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
Im going to guess that it is in fact youtube blocking you as a spam account as you have multiple accounts posting the exact same comment in the same video.
1564676181067.png

b-29er

Alright so lets get this started. This is the wrong forum, unless your web browser flies, glides, or has propellers in some way. I'd say another forum, maybe Everything Flite Test or Site Suggestions/Complaints? but this may not be relevant for the whole site, idk. Send an email to the FT Team or something. Second i'm agreeing with @CarolineTyler here in saying you have a bit of a ban history, and while i might say "yeah, Youtube is trigger happy to keep advertisers around", facebook too...and the content of this post...kinda make me think something may be going on with your content to want people off of family friendly platforms. But i'm not a mod so idk. Third, the way to address this probably does NOT involve making posts that target/accuse the forum mod team of potential foul play. Fourth...why do you have 3 channels (at least) posting the same comment in the same video?

FDS

Elite member
If I was a moderator, the mere act of all those uncapitalised “ i’s “ and failure to use capitals at the start of sentences as well as the swathes of unpunctuated drivel would have had me reaching for my banhammer.
Grow up, move on, make planes not spam comments!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Thanks guys! I appreciate the use of the report feature, and the fact folks here have tried to work with the OP instead of escalating the situation.

Not to go into details, but the OP has a history of posting content that is not in line with the family friendly atmosphere that Flite Test has developed here. Instead of working with the forum (and by the sounds of it, the FB group and the YT channel as well) the OP gets belligerent.

As you can see if you check his profile, he's been a member here for a while. His posting privelges have not been revoked (yet) and he has been allowed to create threads and make comments, even with all the "censoring" he's claiming that FT has been doing to him.

tankball. If your posts are being limited, removed, or blocked, I would take that as an indication that what you're trying to post is not considered appropriate where you're trying to post it. Either work within the bounds that those groups have set, or post elsewhere.

Any arguing with this post, or creations of other posts complaining about any real, or imagined limits to your use of these social platforms will be the last ones you do here under the tankball account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

tankball

Posting Elsewhere
Thanks guys! I appreciate the use of the report feature, and the fact folks here have tried to work with the OP instead of escalating the situation.

Not to go into details, but the OP has a history of posting content that is not in line with the family friendly atmosphere that Flite Test has developed here. Instead of working with the forum (and by the sounds of it, the FB group and the YT channel as well) the OP gets belligerent.

As you can see if you check his profile, he's been a member here for a while. His posting privelges have not been revoked (yet) and he has been allowed to create threads and make comments, even with all the "censoring" he's claiming that FT has been doing to him.

tankball. If your posts are being limited, removed, or blocked, I would take that as an indication that what you're trying to post is not considered appropriate where you're trying to post it. Either work within the bounds that those groups have set, or post elsewhere.

Any arguing with this post, or creations of other posts complaining about any real, or imagined limits to your use of these social platforms will be the last ones you do here under the tankball account.

i NEVER got the FB banned resoved. i ended up talking to Balu in PMs. even he couldnt find out why i was banned from the FB group. when it comes to YT the ppl that run a channel can shadow bann accs like they did with me. im uploading other video showing that YT IS NO block my acc do to it being "spam" i bet u cant even find out why i was banned from the FB page

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
i NEVER got the FB banned resoved. i ended up talking to Balu in PMs. even he couldnt find out why i was banned from the FB group. when it comes to YT the ppl that run a channel can shadow bann accs like they did with me. im uploading other video showing that YT IS NO block my acc do to it being "spam" i bet u cant even find out why i was banned from the FB page

You quoted me, but I'm going act on the assumption you didn't read my entire post.

So here's the important part.

You post material that is not family friendly. It gets removed. You then argue, sometimes in an inappropriate manner, those posts get removed.

There's really not much mystery. You and I have discussed this at length in the past.

If you want to post here, post your builds. Keep the videos and posts family friendly. Everything will be fine here.

Fail to do that, and you'll be banned from this group as well.

Thanks.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Age discrimination is a terrible thing.

I've changed my mind. tankball, you can take your justified rage elsewhere. Your attempts to insult forum members based on their "generation" has no place here.
Edit: <sarc>
Wait... did i mis sumtin'?

Dagnabbit, you young whippersnappers keep deleting all the juicy tidbits. :)

Edit: </sarc>

Thanks Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.