FliteTest mobile app?

I try to use my phone mostly just for the way it was intended :D, for one-on-one voice conversations in realtime, but I'm right now spending more time on the subway. I'm surprised I'm not finding a FT app for my phone. ??? Do we just use the web to go there? I sure would think someone would have developed an app to make the site more phone-friendly. I guess app development costs money... Or there's just no need for it?
I'm still only mildly interested. ;) The last thing I want to do is start counting data usage, when I could be just looking around, thinking, observing the real world.

Please confirm.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
the website works great in a web-browser on a phone... wrapping it all up into an app seems not very helpful and as you said... costs $$.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I try to use my phone mostly just for the way it was intended :D, for one-on-one voice conversations in realtime, but I'm right now spending more time on the subway. I'm surprised I'm not finding a FT app for my phone. ??? Do we just use the web to go there? I sure would think someone would have developed an app to make the site more phone-friendly. I guess app development costs money... Or there's just no need for it?
I'm still only mildly interested. ;) The last thing I want to do is start counting data usage, when I could be just looking around, thinking, observing the real world.

Please confirm.

During one of the FTCA podcasts they mention they're working on an app. (y)

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Flite Test is all about helping people experience the miracle of flying. As far as I know, the application is paid. Despite this, I downloaded this application to my laptop and used it several times.
Where is this "application"?

(I really dislike spammers)

Last edited:

Bo123

Elite member
Flite Test is all about helping people experience the miracle of flying. As far as I know, the application is paid. Despite this, I downloaded this application to my laptop and used it several times.
Reported for spam/fake.