Flitetest models

Mikeflight

When Flitetest started selling their models from Germany, I jumped at the chance (I live in Scotland) and purchased a FT-Tiny Trainer. The model was stored away in its packaging, as I was moving house and only opened it yesterday. The models are now sold here in the UK. The first thing I noticed when opening the package was how well it was packed. The foam-board and laser cuts are perfect. The wood firewall and parts are also perfect. They have really put a lot of genuine thought into these FT-models. Everything you need to build the model is included. I had to write a post about their models because I am so impressed by the amazing quality. This shows that Flitetest really cares about their customers. Well done Flitetest.

Regards,
Mike, a very satisfied customer.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I recently built my first kit. The SE5. The kits are incredibly well done. Sadly I have not got it off the ground as I have fried two servos trying to set it up. Still have not looked at it yet since I replaced and killed the second one. I think somehow I am shorting on the landing gear rod.
Once I get caught up on my quad build stuff and then work some more on the FW 42 projects I am responsible for I will get back to it and get it in the air. Hopefully before cold weather.

On a side note Flite Test has some if not the best customer support in any business that I have dealt with.

Jaybird14

I have built 3.
tiny scout (from plans)
tiny Mustang (kit)
explorer (kit)

the kits are so well packed and complete.

I know i can build off free plans BUT the kits just make it so easy and fun.

Just my 2 cents .

Jay

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
When Flitetest started selling their models from Germany, I jumped at the chance (I live in Scotland) and purchased a FT-Tiny Trainer. The model was stored away in its packaging, as I was moving house and only opened it yesterday. The models are now sold here in the UK. The first thing I noticed when opening the package was how well it was packed. The foam-board and laser cuts are perfect. The wood firewall and parts are also perfect. They have really put a lot of genuine thought into these FT-models. Everything you need to build the model is included. I had to write a post about their models because I am so impressed by the amazing quality. This shows that Flitetest really cares about their customers. Well done Flitetest.

Regards,
Mike, a very satisfied customer.

Thanks so much for the kind words Mike! We are always glad to hear a note about customer service/customer experience! I would love to know where you got your FLITE TEST kit from in the UK! We hope we can continue to serve you in the way we have done so up to this point my friend!

Blessings,
Stefan