Flitetest Shop Orders

Piers283

I have ordered from the flitetest store a few days ago and when i click on "my orders" only my previous orders come up. Not my new one, when i try and pay again it says Already paid this invoice, please contact merchant. Will my order still go through?
Thanks
Piers

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I placed an order a few days ago, I just got notification that it's being sent. Maybe they don't log it until it's shipped?

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I wonder if they might be having issues with the order system recently. I have an order from the 28th that IS showing up but still says processing. Or maybe the guys are just that far behind? I see that the tilt's and any kit that has a tilt is out of stock. Hmmm....

earthsciteach

My order was "in processing" for at least a week or more. I suspect they are trying to keep up with demand. At least, I hope they are. That's good for Flite Test!

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
My order was "in processing" for at least a week or more. I suspect they are trying to keep up with demand. At least, I hope they are. That's good for Flite Test!
I agree. I'm in no hurry as the other parts to complete the new multi are shipping from HK international. It's probably going to be a few weeks more on those...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
My order should be in tomorrow.

I love getting presents from the Flite Test guys. Sure, I had to pay them to send them to me, but in my mind, they're sending me presents. :D

Liemavick

Mentor
I'm sure the move into the new place has set them back a bit. Its not easy moving a business and keeping pace.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
My order should be in tomorrow.

I love getting presents from the Flite Test guys. Sure, I had to pay them to send them to me, but in my mind, they're sending me presents. :D
I got my "presents are coming" email today...now if the boat from china will just hurry up!