Flitetest TEXAS

Mjwarch

Welcome to the Great State of Texas, Nov 1-4, 2018
Glad to host here in Texas, I’ve attended the last 3 Flitefest in Ohio and also in Florida.
Cant’t wait till November

Ray K

Ray K
I'm over here in the west part of Houston. Mind telling me what part of the state you're in?

Ray K

Ray K
I'm looking for a couple people (or one really really excited person) who are going to be at FFTexas to be local organizers for the Flite Test Forum Challenge Phase 2 in person demonstration / competition. Thanks y'all :p

Rocky, due to my age and the fact that I'm such a newbie in r/c, I think I'll have to pass on your offer. I'm sure some of the younger, more experienced folks will be all over this, though. You know, the P-80 (F-80 Shooting Star) made a couple if recon flights in 1945 over Italy near the end of the war, but saw no combat. Would this one qualify? Since that was America's first operational jet, it might make a good entry. What say you?

Ray

Silverdog

Now I'm hyped. Need to start a checklist and see about finding a RV spot. November is usually kind weather wise. Hey Ray K. I'm in the Southern edge of the Metro-Mess in the Mansfield/Kennedale area. Hope you make it there!

mpatzig

I'm wanting to volunteer for FT Texas event, (but for just the 4 days of the event) where is more info?
BTW, plan on bringing 7' B-17....just gotta get it painted....

Last edited:

Ray K

Ray K
Hey Ray K. I'm in the Southern edge of the Metro-Mess in the Mansfield/Kennedale area. Hope you make it there!

Ha! Kept my 421 at Lancastor for a while and my parents had their home over near Maypearl. I'm gonna do my best to be there. I'm only about 135 miles from Rockdale.