Flitetest videos & reviews

crashmaniac

Hello JOSH & JOSH, :)

You guys do a great job with these videos, however I don't know who does the sound mixing etc. but, in nearly every one recently the damn crappy music overshadows the voiceover, I love hearing your funny bits & the comments, tips, but with the music poorly mixed & too load, some of your review or voiceover is very hard to catch. I know music can help with the quite bits but don't let it be that loud that it drowns out your voices.

IMHO the music spoils the videos. :(

keep doing everything else though it's great !

I only wish I could fly like you Josh :)

I have a DH Tiger Moth 912mm, a J3 Cub 1400mm & a 1100mm DH Vampire, thanks to you !!

but I can't fly any of them yet lol

cheers

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Hello JOSH & JOSH, :)
You guys do a great job with these videos, however I don't know who does the sound mixing etc. but, in nearly every one recently the damn crappy music overshadows the voiceover, I love hearing your funny bits & the comments, tips, but with the music poorly mixed & too load, some of your review or voiceover is very hard to catch. I know music can help with the quite bits but don't let it be that loud that it drowns out your voices.

This has been said various times. If you watch from the beginning of FliteTest, you'll see that they were way louder back then. The editing crew has reduced the volume of the sound several times already!

bmsweb

Site Moderator
IMHO the music spoils the videos. :(

keep doing everything else though it's great !

I have a feeling it could be more to do with what you're listening to it on. If the speakers arn't that great then you may have issues. We have an old LCD TV that has poor audio so the addition of music make the audio even less clear. Having said that I like it just the way it is now and we have no issues with the music at all

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
I have a feeling it could be more to do with what you're listening to it on. If the speakers arn't that great then you may have issues. We have an old LCD TV that has poor audio so the addition of music make the audio even less clear. Having said that I like it just the way it is now and we have no issues with the music at all

Agreed. I like the music, but if I watch it on a computer with not-so-good speakers, it kinda messes it up
That's why I like to use earbuds :D