Fly My Tiny FPV Brushed Drone Through Beijing's Smog

andycho

This weekend Beijing came an other big smog day. the weather is terrible!! But, it can’t stop me go out to fly. I know this is a little risk for health, but my fatshark hd3 goggles was ready, my tiny brushed quadcopter was fixed. I can’t wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

97tj-neil

I flew home to the US on Friday after being in Shanghai for a week. The air was so bad there Friday, my eyes were burning by the afternoon.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Hey Andy! I remember your adventures with the FT Versa Wing! Looked like you were well on your way to getting used to flying the wing. Did you find more interest in the multirotor World? I like both Worlds, but there's still something beautiful about those flying wings that brings me back to them all the time.

Hope the smog lifts and you can fly more without risking your lungs!

andycho

I flew home to the US on Friday after being in Shanghai for a week. The air was so bad there Friday, my eyes were burning by the afternoon.
Yep, it's really bad.if you go outside you'd better with specific facemask for health. During the bad days my head will get ache whole day long..

andycho

Hey Andy! I remember your adventures with the FT Versa Wing! Looked like you were well on your way to getting used to flying the wing. Did you find more interest in the multirotor World? I like both Worlds, but there's still something beautiful about those flying wings that brings me back to them all the time.

Hope the smog lifts and you can fly more without risking your lungs!

I'm surprised that you still remember me!! Thank you man! So glad for this!! Yes! I always love the Wing! and I build a new one, a little smaller one than the FT Versa Wing last two months. but I have no time to fly it. The best things for the tiny quadcopter is I can fly it indoor. it's so convince! I think this two kind of aircraft both are my favorite. It's different beautify :)

These days the smog is reduced a lot, body & mood are getting better! It's the time to play with this wonderful hobby!
Thanks again hope you have a great day also!!:p