Fly Sky FS-T6 End Points

xkurostar

Hi,

I am currently building a drone with Arduino. I bought the FS-T6 as transmitter it come with a FS-R6B receiver. I am having trouble getting the endpoint to between 1000 and 2000. No matter how I adjust the endpoints, they still stayed around 700 - 1000. Is there a solution for this? Thanks in advance.

FDS

Elite member
You can now set that via the CLI window in Betaflight, using the rxrange command. This video is a bit fast moving but shows the basic technique, I had to keep pausing all the time to read each bit but it works.

xkurostar

You can now set that via the CLI window in Betaflight, using the rxrange command. This video is a bit fast moving but shows the basic technique, I had to keep pausing all the time to read each bit but it works.
I saw the video but is there a way I can get betaflight to work with arduino? When I try to connect to betaflight the connection closed immediately.

FDS

Elite member
Betaflight does not work with arduino. I have no idea how to fix that otherwise. I tried reading “Arduino for Dummies” once but realised I was too stupid to understand any of it!
I had the same problem with my Orange TX6i endpoints, I couldn’t get them to alter to the right values, that radio is basically a DSMX version of the Flysky.
Sorry, I should have read the detail of your post more closely, I skipped the line with “Arduino” in it

xkurostar

Betaflight does not work with arduino. I have no idea how to fix that otherwise. I tried reading “Arduino for Dummies” once but realised I was too stupid to understand any of it!
I had the same problem with my Orange TX6i endpoints, I couldn’t get them to alter to the right values, that radio is basically a DSMX version of the Flysky.
Sorry, I should have read the detail of your post more closely, I skipped the line with “Arduino” in it
Can I get a flight controller that works with betaflight change the value and switch back to arduino? Will that work? Cause I really have to use arduino for this project, It's a requirement.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I don't know a lot about Arduino but I think you could multiply your value by a number to get it to fall within the desired range.

Reactions: FDS

FDS

Elite member
The problem is within the TX, all Betaflight is doing in the RX range command is what @Merv suggests above, it’s taking your 700 low input and making it up to 1000 for the start.
If it flies alright you can just set the ranges to be what you have in the TX, there’s no reason to use 1000, 1500 and 2000 if you are not using Betaflight.