Fly Sky FS-T6 Transmitter and Receiver

CatholicFlyer

Okay, this transmitter is amazing, it's on my work table, but let me take and share a photo of the box photo & my dad & I are wondering about this red wire on the receiver and loop connector as well. Does something need attached or is it a power wire connector where you crimp it together? then what is with the loop one with connector?

Attachments

• WIN_20180822_06_31_28_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180822_06_31_28_Pro.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20180822_06_32_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180822_06_32_15_Pro.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Okay, this transmitter is amazing, it's on my work table, but let me take and share a photo of the box photo & my dad & I are wondering about this red wire on the receiver and loop connector as well. Does something need attached or is it a power wire connector where you crimp it together? then what is with the loop one with connector?
Red wire is your receivers aerial - don't cut it and keep the red bit straight. The loop is for binding the transmitter to the receiver (make the receiver listen ONLY to this transmitter), there should be details in the user manual on binding.

CatholicFlyer

Red wire is your receivers aerial - don't cut it and keep the red bit straight. The loop is for binding the transmitter to the receiver (make the receiver listen ONLY to this transmitter), there should be details in the user manual on binding.

I'm afraid the manual is only in chinese, I was hoping you or someone has the english text for me on what to do. If you do, that would be great.