Help! Fly Sky users Beware!

leaded50

Legendary member
i fully agree, that guy eg, should got ditched... but as it is, its difficult to get doing something. Its what the majority, or what the club guys , or majority of members decides who count. And yes, shit is, when doing a discussion on the matters as seems here, it will always be one who loose. And if win, it would whatever anyway be a distance between the members, and or your self, if majority follows him.

Its not perfect to "win", if frozen out by most members anyway.....

Bricks

Master member
I

Under the "Expert" the confusion got too much for his limited understanding and so he does not require or even permit any failsafe testing with his rule Tx on first and off last! As you will be aware you test failsafe operation by turning the Tx off with the Rx powered up! As a result I have observed 3 fly-aways, (left the field to never be recovered)!

He will accept no other procedure!

So what you are saying is if you have a plane held down safely, then powered up motor running and turn off the transmitter to check fail safe settings, that you are not allowed to do this at the feild? If this is true then have to agree plain stupidity.

Aireal Anarchist

Elite member
If this is true then have to agree plain stupidity.
you guys act surprised
America has a broken educational system.......stupidity is everywhere!.

you dont need a mask for the virus and Tinder is OK go hookup ......according to the CDC epidemiologists

go fly your plane guys

Bricks

Master member
you guys act surprised
America has a broken educational system.......stupidity is everywhere!.

you dont need a mask for the virus and Tinder is OK go hookup ......according to the CDC epidemiologists

go fly your plane guys

So what does this add to the topic at hand....................nothing. And you have not even read the thread as this is not about America, or even in America.

Aireal Anarchist

Elite member
doesnt matter not interested ............ I am agreeing with your statement about stupidity........... and its everywhere and you make my point more poignant....clearly stupidity is everywhere and its not isolated to the USA
fly your planes and have fun

Keno

Careful of "Bitterness" friends, It will consume you. All clubs have some degree of what you speak. I have no answer for this problems as some persons just have to control others. They are usually insecure individuals trying prove themselves competent and have no qualms of destroying others to feed their illness. I'll leave it there. Happy flying and walk away with a smile

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Careful of "Bitterness" friends, It will consume you. All clubs have some degree of what you speak. I have no answer for this problems as some persons just have to control others. They are usually insecure individuals trying prove themselves competent and have no qualms of destroying others to feed their illness. I'll leave it there. Happy flying and walk away with a smile
An update on the process to have the issue dealt with!
A conference, (organised discussion), was arranged with myself and the "Expert" with the aim of resolving the issue or impass. Even though it was a near perfect flying day albeit a little cold he was suddenly unable to attend.
Bully types normally do not like to face their victims face to face as equals, (especially when he has always denied everything to those who will be in attendence this time).

Bullying is unfortunately rampant worldwide in all walks of life! It is found almost anywhere one person has some form of authority or control over another. It is always harmful or destructive and is associated with the inadequacies of the bully themselves. Bullies called to account for their antics normally cannot accept the drop in status and fade from the scene! Unfortunately the club, (in cases of sporting clubs), is often damaged severely before the bully is actually called to account. Many clubs do not survive the efforts to have the bullying ceased as the club is normally divided, or fractured, by the time the bullying is called to account.

Keno

An update on the process to have the issue dealt with!
A conference, (organised discussion), was arranged with myself and the "Expert" with the aim of resolving the issue or impass. Even though it was a near perfect flying day albeit a little cold he was suddenly unable to attend.
Bully types normally do not like to face their victims face to face as equals, (especially when he has always denied everything to those who will be in attendence this time).

Bullying is unfortunately rampant worldwide in all walks of life! It is found almost anywhere one person has some form of authority or control over another. It is always harmful or destructive and is associated with the inadequacies of the bully themselves. Bullies called to account for their antics normally cannot accept the drop in status and fade from the scene! Unfortunately the club, (in cases of sporting clubs), is often damaged severely before the bully is actually called to account. Many clubs do not survive the efforts to have the bullying ceased as the club is normally divided, or fractured, by the time the bullying is called to account.

EXELENT, Continue with the good will to others