Flying Field Nicknames we probably don't want....

Vimana89

Legendary member
It is Jase Dussia's style and quickly becoming mine. This vid is a mix of XA and 3D.
XA is hardcore high-energy flying at high speeds. I believe it stands for eXtreme Aerobatics.
So kind of like 3d, but not totally on a "slow fly" level...interesting. My Arrowhead design can do some similar stuff, basically has the latent potential, but not quite to that level in your vid, and definitely closer when @Grifflyer flies it than me:ROFLMAO:

OliverW

Legendary member
So kind of like 3d, but not totally on a "slow fly" level...interesting. My Arrowhead design can do some similar stuff, not quite to that level in your vid, and definitely closer when @Grifflyer flies it than me:ROFLMAO:
In a way yeah. XA I feel involves more pinwheels and crankshafts and stuff like that.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
It is Jase Dussia's style and quickly becoming mine. This vid is a mix of XA and 3D.
XA is hardcore high-energy flying at high speeds. I believe it stands for eXtreme Aerobatics.
Impressive, but really not my style. Not a huge fan of super fast rolls for ever it seems. I really like the Martin Pickering style of super precise moves. That's my goal as a pilot.

Vimana89

Legendary member
Impressive, but really not my style. Not a huge fan of super fast rolls for ever it seems. I really like the Martin Pickering style of super precise moves. That's my goal as a pilot.
Good plan, and to each their own. As far as me, since I have been able to do rolls, I enjoy all kinds, from slow and stable to the drill-bittiest(slender delta with elevons).

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
J.C. that is just unnatural, defies the laws of physics. I am dizzy just watching it. Do you think the pilot spilled his rum and Coke?! And yeah... I subscribed.

I can see how you crashed your $3000 plane trying moves like that o_O:LOL:

OliverW

Legendary member
J.C. that is just unnatural, defies the laws of physics. I am dizzy just watching it. Do you think the pilot spilled his rum and Coke?! And yeah... I subscribed.

I can see how you crashed your $3000 plane trying moves like that o_O:LOL:
But it suprisingly wasn't my fault for once! My slick canopy hopefully will arrive this week so I can get some more flights on it