Flying On Water

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Great episode!

I can´t wait for the review of the Icon! IT looks very futuristic, I think!

Well don episode as always! My brother is just about to start getting into flying on water so this is perfect for him!

Thanks!

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
What's up with teasing us with only a couple brief clips of you guys actually flying it on water? It would have been nice to see this plane on water more.

ananas1301

More Supercub please!

ailerons
brushless
2200mah

Start modding it out!

I´d appreciate that man! Good Idea! I though of having a look at that trainer and maybe buying it because it is so multifunctional but after I saw the rubber bands I thought "Naaaw, rather not"

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Hmm. I've had an icon a5 for a while, which I originally kitted out with the 'stock' motor, which was rubbish. It couldn't get the plane to plane on the step, and only took off briefly one time because of the wind. It stalled and flipped over and I've not bothered with it since. This episode may just have inspired me to give it another shot with a different motor...

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Great episode guys, I really like the joke at the beginning... the style that you use for jokes:

You're shooting this scene, then a spontaneous joke comes up, then you hear a "blip" and we're all serious now... Makes me LMAO!

Illiop

Big Daddies
Nice episode. Will you be bringing this one back for another floats on snow episode this winter? A few more good tips would be to have some sort of boat available to retrieve your plane and also dont forget to have a good idea of how long you have been flying so you don't run out of fuel/battery charge so you can float it back to your location.

ananas1301

Nice episode. Will you be bringing this one back for another floats on snow episode this winter? A few more good tips would be to have some sort of boat available to retrieve your plane and also dont forget to have a good idea of how long you have been flying so you don't run out of fuel/battery charge so you can float it back to your location.

I like the idea of the rescue boat!

Look here for that :D It doesn´t seem to be easy. However I have once seen one that practically just is a flat piece foam and rounded up on all 4 sided with a prop mounted to push into one direction. The throttle had to be used gently of course. it wasn´t meant to lift off. Also steering was made with a side vectoring prop!

That would also be cool!

earthsciteach

Ha ha! Awesome video, ananas! I smiled the whole way through it. Everyone needs a friend who is willing to wade through chest-deep muck to retrieve your ridiculous creation. He strikes me as someone who accepts payment in beer - my kind of guy!

ananas1301

Ha ha! Awesome video, ananas! I smiled the whole way through it. Everyone needs a friend who is willing to wade through chest-deep muck to retrieve your ridiculous creation. He strikes me as someone who accepts payment in beer - my kind of guy!

Hahaha I appreciate your kindness and laughter about thata video :D:D When I looked for it on youtube I had to watch it again before I linked it and posted it here :D Always fun to watch :)

John Campbell

I like the idea of the rescue boat!

Look here for that :D It doesn´t seem to be easy. However I have once seen one that practically just is a flat piece foam and rounded up on all 4 sided with a prop mounted to push into one direction. The throttle had to be used gently of course. it wasn´t meant to lift off. Also steering was made with a side vectoring prop!

That would also be cool!

Geez.. There is someone crazier than I am..
Nice job.... If I was your cameraman..... You would not have your boat... :)