Flying Party

rgibson

What if you were to launch 50 planes at once by 50 fans in Chad's backyard........it will look like a flock of sea gulls.....which you probably never see in Ohio......to get on the invite list refer as many people you can to Subscribe to FliteTest channel....

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I would love to come but I am a 16 years old boy here on the other side of earth in a land called Germany.
I think it isn´t possible to come. I would say wait for the forum to develop a bit and THEN after everything got into a working habit you can try to make a party. I´ve heard that Chad has got loads to do at the moment and a party would need some time to organize, wouldn´t it?

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
I would love to come but I am a 16 years old boy here on the other side of earth in a land called Germany. I think it isn´t possible to come.
Why can´t You invite all europeans to you garden for a fly in party?
Chad can put up a big screen and camera so the the european party kan be in his garden too.
And another similar down under.........

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I could walk or hitchhike over to Chads house, would take me about 20 years from Ecuador.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Why can´t You invite all europeans to you garden for a fly in party?
Chad can put up a big screen and camera so the the european party kan be in his garden too.
And another similar down under.........

Haha 3 problems I see in that straight away!
- Noone would come to my house in Germany.
- My garden is like 6x10m which just enough for a slowflyer or a minium or such
- I am not Chad nor am I Josh or Josh! And many would go to Chads house to see them and not me!