FlySky FS-i6X transmitter and iA6B receiver with a and HobbyEagle A3 Super 3 stabilizer

rnormore

Hi

I have a FlySky FS-i6X transmitter and iA6B receiver with a and HobbyEagle A3 Super 3 stabilizer. From what I can tell the everything seems to be working fine except being able to change flight modes on the 3 position switch C on the transmitter. Does anyone have experience with this setup. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SSgt Duramax

This is going to sound stupid, and maybe you have tried it, but have you checked the switch assignment in the radio to make sure that the channel you have the FC plugged into is assigned to SwC? I didn't see you mention that.

CthulhuJon

"go to your setup for current model, assign switch-C. "SWC" to a channel you are not using... say 5 or 6
then go into Mixes, and mix that channel, to control your elevator, or 2 use mixes for flaps/DLG flight modes or whatever your plans are. That channel will be the master, the slave channel is the one you want to alter.

MichaelDunn

Hi

I have a FlySky FS-i6X transmitter and iA6B receiver with a and HobbyEagle A3 Super 3 stabilizer. From what I can tell the everything seems to be working fine except being able to change flight modes on the 3 position switch C on the transmitter. Does anyone have experience with this setup. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Did you ever figure this out?

Foamforce

Did you ever figure this out?

Michael, are you looking for the same answer? I use this exact setup.

Under System/Aux Switches, make sure SwC and VrB are both On.

Under Functions/Aux Channels, set Channel 5 to SwC. If you use remote master gain, set Channel 6 to VrB.

Under Functions/Assign switches, make sure nothing else is signed to SwC or VrB.

Additionally, if you have the A3 Pro V2, it’s best to use the PPM input from your receiver so that you only need a single wire from your receiver to the A3. Then you can put your receiver anywhere you want. To do this…

Under System/RX Setup/Output Mode, choose Output->PPM.