"Corpse"

Legendary member
The plans are final! I'm finishing up the video and then I will release everything. I am not going to guarantee a time, but it will most likely be in the next couple days.

If you want to be prepared, I recommend that you download Adobe Acrobat Reader, as it allows you to tile the the full size plans on your own computer. I am including both full size and tiled plans, but I would recommend using acrobat to tile the full size plans so that you avoid printing plans in the wrong scale. If you use the provided tiled plans, PLEASE make sure to click the "Actual Size" Button, or set the scale to 100% in the print options. If you don't double check, it may print the plans slightly larger or smaller and cause a lot of confusion (trust me I know).

Here's a little video I made the other day just for fun. The motor I am currently using has a bent shaft, so the video is kinda jello. Just ignore that haha.

I apologize for the wait time so far. Only a few days left! Thanks so much for all your comments!
Yaaaaaaay!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
The plans are final! I'm finishing up the video and then I will release everything. I am not going to guarantee a time, but it will most likely be in the next couple days.

If you want to be prepared, I recommend that you download Adobe Acrobat Reader, as it allows you to tile the the full size plans on your own computer. I am including both full size and tiled plans, but I would recommend using acrobat to tile the full size plans so that you avoid printing plans in the wrong scale. If you use the provided tiled plans, PLEASE make sure to click the "Actual Size" Button, or set the scale to 100% in the print options. If you don't double check, it may print the plans slightly larger or smaller and cause a lot of confusion (trust me I know).

Here's a little video I made the other day just for fun. The motor I am currently using has a bent shaft, so the video is kinda jello. Just ignore that haha.

I apologize for the wait time so far. Only a few days left! Thanks so much for all your comments!
AWESOME! @"Corpse" you're going to have to print the plans for me since our printer is having issues right now. :p

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I guess I missed the celebration!

Anyway, great Job @Jonny Gum and thank you for putting all that time and effort into making free plans!(or are they free:devilish:)

I have adobe reader downloaded and my electronics are waiting, I just hope I have enough servos!:censored:

Can't wait to start building!

Jeremy
@CrazyFastFlying I found some servos on amazon that I bought a bunch of. I haven’t tested them yet, but they had good reviews on amazon. It’s a $6 shipping fee and then $1 a piece after that!! They sell them in 4 packs.