foam board

MusgoHead

hello guys. sorry not talk in spanish :( but i'm portuguese so is better talk in english. I would like to know how you call the foam board in spanish and if you know where can i find it. I tried to search in Portugal but have scales of A4 paper or A3 paper so i can't get my foam board with my specifications. I would be very grateful if you could help me :)

jamboree1

MusgoHead, welcome to Flite Test, English is the primary language in the forums as flite test is based in the united states. The foam board we use comes from one store in the United States called dollar tree, it is also called Adams Redi-Board. Recently this company has been shipping out a rebranded version called "Bazic" which you might be able to find. Any other boards you use will most likely be heavier than what we use so you must plan ahead for that by using a bit more powerful motor. Hope this answers your questions.

MusgoHead

thanks jamboree1 for the help given. Do you know if there is something like that to buy in Europe? and if i can pick the size