Foam Folder Mighty Mini Telemaster [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliverW

Legendary member
SquirrelTail submitted a new resource:

Foam Folder Mighty Mini Telemaster - It may only be rudder and elevator, but that doesn't limit the amount of fun you can have with it!

This plane can only be summed up with two words, cheap fun! It flies super slow, floaty, and mildly aerobatic! You will not be disappointed if you build one! It flies like an absolute dream. It runs of an 1806 with a 6" prop, 4-5g servos, and a 2s 350-800, or a 3s 350-600. If it has a very bad wing rock when you try to turn, you're using too much rudder, and should dial your throws back. Black=cut through, red dashed lines=50% score cut, cyan=cavity cut, blue=bevel, green=reference. Good...

Read more about this resource...

OliverW

Legendary member
*if you are using the V1 plans, continue the bevel on the rudder down to the bottom portion so it doesn't bend and hit the fuse! Once the resource is public I will update it with the fixed plans

GrizWiz

Elite member
What did you use to get the cross hatching? I use the eggbot extension for inkscape

Last edited:

OliverW

Legendary member
And here's something to note, the yellow marks on the front nose deck is to remove the paper. I would've done it all down the fuselage but then you wouldn't see the reference and score marks very well.

OliverW

Legendary member
My new NX10 arrived today, and the tele is like a different plane! Much more stable and responsive. I'm wondering my tip stall issue was from my gimbal having lots of play in it on my dx9

OliverW

Legendary member
Screenshot_20210308-180834_Photos.jpg

OliverW

Legendary member
Thanks for the support all, but I'm going to delete the resource soon. I'm having a legal issue with a guy producing kits of this without asking me before hand. Truly dissapointing for me, and thank you for the support everyone has had with this plane. It means the world to me

Status
Not open for further replies.