Admin
Mentor
FREE plans for the NOOB Wonder are available here:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Please tell me there will be graphics for this!!!!! Love it!
Our very own @FlyingTyger came up with the livery for the ARCN podcast themed NOOB. He is also the one responsible for beta building it to help me get it out this quickly. I'm pretty sure he is planning on sharing the graphics with the community.

Spitfire76

Noob Wonder - Looks like the new vertical stabilizers on the plans are different from the photo but that's ok, less pointy. The other parts that changed from the Angel variant that I built are the wings, the horizontal stabilizer and the extra pieces are the "tip plates".

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Noob Wonder - Looks like the new vertical stabilizers on the plans are different from the photo but that's ok, less pointy. The other parts that changed from the Angel variant that I built are the wings, the horizontal stabilizer and the extra pieces are the "tip plates".
The vert stabs look like the image on my downloaded plans...pointy at the rear.

Bill at Flip

quick question;
Doing the wing. I see Crease lines. I’ve always did the 50% score cut. Is there a ez way to do them. . Thanks

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
quick question;
Doing the wing. I see Crease lines. I’ve always did the 50% score cut. Is there a ez way to do them. . Thanks
The blue crease line is a light score and then "crease" the score with the pointy end of a skewer.

000jb

Are there any instructions, or video on building the wing for the Noob Wonder? How is the wing jig used on building this model?Thanks