• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Foamboard Fever

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
[video=facebook;3931192036322]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3931192036322[/video]
I have a bad back so I cant fly.....but I can build
Sorry about the "love you" at the end...someone was leaving the house...lol

DejaD

ARG=almost ready to glue
Those lookl really nice, are you building them for someone else? Is the bad back a permenant thing or a temporary setback. No pun intended.
It's all good, we love you too!

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
Those lookl really nice, are you building them for someone else? Is the bad back a permenant thing or a temporary setback. No pun intended.
It's all good, we love you too!
No I am building them for myself and just to learn the techniques of building...then the motor, prop, esc combos. The back is an ongoing problem but I am to have a scan next month and hopefully can fly again

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
Wow, you've been really busy Brian!! Impressive collection you have there!

BTW: We Love Ya too ;)
AAAhh spreading the love....thanks Paul,,,,each plane is working out ridiculously cheap its just storage space thats the problem or I would keep churning them out.....lol

Very nice! I'm still trying to figure out how to gently tell my wife she may have to move her car out of the garage so I can fit all the planes I want to build. Any advice? ;)