Foamboard Focke Wulf 190

Niez13

Elite member
I've always loved Focke Wulf so I thought I'd make it. I tried changing a few things from when I designed my P-47. This plane has a bigger hatch and new swappable power pack thats in the FT Corsair. I have yet to fly it, but I am worried its going to be too tail heavy. I even stuck 6 Duracell batteries in the nose and it still doesn't seem right. It has a 47 inch wingspan. I still need to perfect the plans but they are almost complete and should be done soon.
_DSC0245NF.jpg
_DSC0246NF.jpg _DSC0247NF.jpg _DSC0248NF.jpg _DSC0250NF.jpg _DSC0251NF.jpg _DSC0252NF.jpg _DSC0254NF.jpg _DSC0257NF.jpg _DSC0258NF.jpg _DSC0260NF.jpg _DSC0262NF.jpg _DSC0265NF.jpg _DSC0267NF.jpg _DSC0269NF.jpg _DSC0279NF.jpg

Niez13

Elite member
Here is some flight video of the Focke Wulf 190. It flew amazing but I have to do some tweaking before I release the plans like dialing up the roll rate because it was a little slow. Besides that it is an amazing flying aircraft. When I'm done with the plans, if you're up for building a scale flying and scale looking plane it is perfect for you.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Great Job. - looks like the master craft series level construction, very exciting!

*Watched* and looking forward to plans so I can build this to accompany the Corsair build.

Niez13, of love to get a hold of some prerelease beta plans if you wouldn't mind, I've built 2 master series corsair and had one going close to 60. I need a new build and after the master series came out, I don't have much time to build so when I do I want to make it count! Your planes are beautiful, and I'm past most of the flite test builds, and not quite ready for nerdnics 120mph planes. Although the 800'll spitfire is on the to do list

Niez13

Elite member
Niez13, of love to get a hold of some prerelease beta plans if you wouldn't mind, I've built 2 master series corsair and had one going close to 60. I need a new build and after the master series came out, I don't have much time to build so when I do I want to make it count! Your planes are beautiful, and I'm past most of the flite test builds, and not quite ready for nerdnics 120mph planes. Although the 800'll spitfire is on the to do list
These are the plans so far. I installed the servos right behind the cockpit piece on the box for formers inside the formed pieces. I have been flying the Focke Wulf for a while now and from experience I would recommend making some cooling for the ESC. I am going to try putting a knack-a duct on the formed piece(B). I am just using the new flitetest swappable power pack in the corsair. The CG is about 2 inches from the leading edge. The build should be pretty simple but if you have any questions let me know and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible. I do have to dial up the ailerons because it has a little bit of a slow roll rate but I like it because it flies scale. I might sure if you like flying scale or flying fun so I thought I'd let you know in advance.

Attachments

• JN Focke Wulf Full Size.pdf
    757.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JN Focke Wulf 11x17 Print.pdf
    785.2 KB · Views: 0

jack954

Your designs look really good. Built the FW-190 and was going to maiden it on Sunday, but my elevator linkage was not working correctly so decided not to risk it. Hopefully this weekend. Excited for the p-47!
IMG_4923.JPG IMG_4924.JPG