FoamyDM's Hanger and projects List

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I will be there with my Boys from Thursday on. I working on getting a set of shirts with the logo together.

FoamyDM

FFO can be a great opportunity to thin out the "in service" list with the combats! Helps create more room in the hangar and great memories at the same time! :D

Are you planning to be at FFO for the whole time? I'm going to need to leave mid-Friday but will be there Wednesday to help setup the flight line and all Thursday for the flying and fun!
I've be starting to Think out what I want to bring. Last time was bare bones. This time... I want to keep it Simpler. Basic tool, batteries, Charger, Glue, Glue Gun.
Tony the Explorer
HS Carrier
DD Big Bat
HS Dragster (if it works.)
FDM BoT
A FT-Goblin
Any of the slope Soarers, if I get them ready.
and if I finish them the Spruce Gosling, or the Marchetti X55
Props

The Smart me would bring far fewer planes. (like 3 plus a pure combat ready beast (like a chloroplast nutball)

FoamyDM

I chose 3
FDM BoT
HS Carrier
and Tony the Explorer

With 1 tote build box, in the event the kids wanted to build.
I'm glad, it was much simpler. However having the one capable plane crash in the begining... put a slow-down on some of the flying fun.

FoamyDM

However, with this new challenge, I will be finishing some on the list , and of course, adding some more.

FoamyDM

Brought my Tyro99 out after getting it up and running.... Then broke and arm n stuff. When my parts came in I took some advice from @PsyBorg. I slowed my roll. Rates WAY down. With that, it was hard to crash, slow to correct, but came away mostly unscathed. Damage to vtx antenna connector but still works.

DVR card was full so no footage :(

I will Possibly set rate higher for the next time. So I can correct faster and reduce the training ground size.

It's nice to fly my 5" quad again.

leaded50

Legendary member
VS-2 (K 12) Kalinin Kalinin ...
M-22; M-49; M-52 Passenger (11- person) or transport version?

Nice style with the bird paint:) Small note to K-12 coulor cheme - it never was red. Just before parade in Tushino, two mechanics used liquid cholk for painting the cheme. So, when see this original pictures, it was not a "perfect" feather bird paint as in models today do.

Attachments

• K-12 plan.gif
    K-12 plan.gif
    237.5 KB · Views: 0
  • K-12 colour sheme-02.jpg
    K-12 colour sheme-02.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
  • K-12 colour sheme-03.jpg
    K-12 colour sheme-03.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: